Reason+ from a developer point of view

This forum is for developers of Rack Extensions to discuss the RE SDK, share code, and offer tips to other developers.
Loque

Post 29 Jan 2021

Billy+ wrote:
29 Jan 2021
Loque wrote:
29 Jan 2021

If you are really interested, you should ask James private, so DM him. I mean, if you are REALLY interested in providing content.
I understand the need for privacy, but I think it might be valuable to all to see open honest discussions.
No.

And the way you talk the last days i am pretty sure, you wont get any offer. Sorry to say that, but i whish you good luck :thumbup:
:reason: 11, Win10 64Bit.

nickb523

Post 29 Jan 2021

My updated 2 pennies -

I have to state publicly that established sound designers are getting offered agreeable deals for the sound packs. It's really fair, which I was not expecting.

From my interactions today I would say that this whole subscription thing is in early access. They (RS) do indeed appear looking after us which I expect given a little time will extend into the RE market. It's just that IMHO it's all been rolled out waaaaay to frigging early, but it's not all doom and gloom, it's a very significant change but it's not all bad.

To all of the RS crew - Please keep all of us devs in mind. Just approach us and we will likely work something out. Also please don't assume that we are all forum/discord/social media users.... most of us have been doing that shit for 20 years or more and are bored of it now - just email directly or even call and I'm sure we will figure something out.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. :)

Nick

• Information