jbridger

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
TrojanHunter

29 Oct 2022

Hi All,
I'm a recent convert to Reason and have become a subscriber.
I have over 1500 older plugin VST's (32bit) which I would like to use in Reason. I have bought a full version of jBridger and scanned all my plugins.
The newly scanned plugins load correctly, however the GUI's are blank and unusable.
I have used Reaper, FL Studio and Cakewalk and they dont seem to have this issue.
Is this a common problem and are there any workarounds for this problem?

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers
AM

BananaSkins

29 Oct 2022

TrojanHunter wrote:
29 Oct 2022
Hi All,
I'm a recent convert to Reason and have become a subscriber.
I have over 1500 older plugin VST's (32bit) which I would like to use in Reason. I have bought a full version of jBridger and scanned all my plugins.
The newly scanned plugins load correctly, however the GUI's are blank and unusable.
I have used Reaper, FL Studio and Cakewalk and they dont seem to have this issue.
Is this a common problem and are there any workarounds for this problem?

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers
AM
If I remember correctly; in the jbridge settings there is a box to tick - Force whole GUI refresh - have you tried this?

TrojanHunter

05 Nov 2022

Thanks for your reply, :D there don't appear to be any Jbridge settings available in Reason 12 like I have seen in other daws, Is there a setting I need to change within Reason for the Jbridge wrapper settings to show up? :?

• Information