Rewards?? Need to earn two points

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
freshkidblaze

30 Jun 2022

I'm two points away from a $50 off voucher. What can I buy in the shop that will get me two points?

crimsonwarlock

30 Jun 2022

freshkidblaze wrote:
30 Jun 2022
I'm two points away from a $50 off voucher. What can I buy in the shop that will get me two points?
It will cost you close to the voucher your trying to get :puf_bigsmile:

But they do round up, so if you buy something for 35 or 37 bucks, you're there :thumbup:
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

joeyluck

30 Jun 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
30 Jun 2022
freshkidblaze wrote:
30 Jun 2022
It will cost you close to the voucher your trying to get :puf_bigsmile:

But they do round up, so if you buy something for 35 or 37 bucks, you're there :thumbup:
In that case, I would go with S73. Best sounding Rhodes ever!

cocoazenith

03 Jul 2022

Not sure, but if you register Reason 11 Lite in your account you might get a couple of points.
I can sell you a new unregistered code for under $10.....

MrFigg
Competition Winner

03 Jul 2022

cocoazenith wrote:
03 Jul 2022
Not sure, but if you register Reason 11 Lite in your account you might get a couple of points.
I can sell you a new unregistered code for under $10.....
Cost you as much in PayPal fees.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

moalla

03 Jul 2022

Register figure IOS app if you own a iphone, for this i got 15 rewards , only had 36 before,
than i had enough to get chordsequencer for 4 bugs
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

challism

03 Jul 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
30 Jun 2022
What do Reason Studios and Monsanto have in common? Roundup!
That's incredible that they round up. I thought they rounded down. Merchants in the country where I live round in the direction that suits them best.. fives have nothing to do with it.

I've actually never started a points account. Crazy, right? I heard so much griping about it when it started that I never started one. I've missed out on a lot of points over the years. I wonder if they would let me start one now and retroactively award my points? Probably not, but that would be really cool of them.
joeyluck wrote:
30 Jun 2022

So it sounds better than the original Rhodes!
Not that it's not worth full price, but I'm certain it will go on sale eventually; as soon as it does, It's mine. I'm not in a hurry; I can wait.
moalla wrote:
03 Jul 2022
Register figure IOS app if you own a iphone, for this i got 15 rewards , only had 36 before,
than i had enough to get chordsequencer for 4 bugs
4 bugs? Did you file a ticket for each bug? :lol: :lol:
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

crimsonwarlock

03 Jul 2022

challism wrote:
03 Jul 2022
crimsonwarlock wrote:
30 Jun 2022
What do Reason Studios and Monsanto have in common? Roundup!
That's incredible that they round up. I thought they rounded down. Merchants in the country where I live round in the direction that suits them best.. fives have nothing to do with it.
I didn't know at first, so I tried to combine purchases to get to a multiple of 20, or just over that, to not lose out on points. Then I read somewhere that they round up, so if you buy a 17 dollar/euro RE, you also get a point. If I'd known earlier, it would surely have given me 1 or 2 additional points total over all my purchases :lol:
challism wrote:
03 Jul 2022
I've actually never started a points account. Crazy, right? I heard so much griping about it when it started that I never started one. I've missed out on a lot of points over the years. I wonder if they would let me start one now and retroactively award my points? Probably not, but that would be really cool of them.
I never understand the negative stuff regarding the points system. I mean, you buy stuff at the regular price, and with a point account, you get points for a purchase and with enough points, you get stuff for free or cheap. What's not to like? I have several REs that I got with big discounts because I bought other stuff before.
challism wrote:
03 Jul 2022
joeyluck wrote:
30 Jun 2022

So it sounds better than the original Rhodes!
Not that it's not worth full price, but I'm certain it will go on sale eventually; as soon as it does, It's mine. I'm not in a hurry; I can wait.
Same here, not in a hurry, can wait for a sale :puf_bigsmile:
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

DaveyG

03 Jul 2022

challism wrote:
03 Jul 2022
I don't recall ever having to start one - I thought it was just there.
But you should definitely try staring one if you have the option. You may find your points are just sitting there, and if they aren't I know a forum where you can vent your outrage. Your could even be "literally" "actually" "literally" slapped in the face if you choose. :D

joeyluck

03 Jul 2022

Waiting for a sale? 😂

$35 is a very generous price for S73. It would be $99+ by many other devs.

If the OP needs 2 points and hadn't claimed points for Reason Compact, it's a great way to spend $35.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

03 Jul 2022

joeyluck wrote:
03 Jul 2022
Waiting for a sale? 😂

If the OP needs 2 points and hadn't claimed points for Reason Compact, it's a great way to spend $35.
Always wait on a sale. We don’t all live in silver castles and drive helicopters to work. :)
I actually do though so I’m going to buy two S73s. The peasants are revolting.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

challism

03 Jul 2022

DaveyG wrote:
03 Jul 2022

But you should definitely try staring one if you have the option. You may find your points are just sitting there, and if they aren't I know a forum where you can vent your outrage. Your could even be "literally" "actually" "literally" slapped in the face if you choose. :D

Interesting. So my points might just be sitting there, waiting for me. That would be pretty amazing.
joeyluck wrote:
03 Jul 2022
Waiting for a sale? 😂

I agree that $35 is a great price. But if that's the regular price, there is certainly a sale price coming. Eventually. And I like saving money. So I will wait. I'll bet I can pick it up for $19-25 in 6-12 months. I'm in no hurry... ElectorMechanical refill is pretty sweet.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

freshkidblaze

03 Jul 2022

challism wrote:
03 Jul 2022
DaveyG wrote:
03 Jul 2022

Interesting. So my points might just be sitting there, waiting for me. That would be pretty amazing.
joeyluck wrote:
03 Jul 2022
Waiting for a sale? 😂

I agree that $35 is a great price. But if that's the regular price, there is certainly a sale price coming. Eventually. And I like saving money. So I will wait. I'll bet I can pick it up for $19-25 in 6-12 months. I'm in no hurry... ElectorMechanical refill is pretty sweet.
Will buying Nostromo get me two points? I was going to use my voucher towards chord sequencer but I can get nostromo for free but I'm thinking I can live happy buying nostromo if it gets me chord seq for free.

doze

03 Jul 2022

I've never seen it round up. But it seems to remember the change, and it will calculate it to future things, so if you only earn .75, you will get 1 point cause you had a .25 in limbo ;)

Overtherainbow

04 Jul 2022

freshkidblaze wrote:
30 Jun 2022
signups.jpg
signups.jpg (66.12 KiB) Viewed 5677 times

Billy+

04 Jul 2022

How do you register / signup figure?

I have ReBirth Thor & Figure on my iPad and wasn't aware that you could register any of them?

joeyluck

04 Jul 2022

challism wrote:
03 Jul 2022
Lol yeah I get it. I just found it funny I suppose because this thread is about earning points, not about S73 specifically. And waiting for a sale doesn't earn points today and it won't earn enough points. That and I guess people's perceptions of value based solely on sales almost regardless of regular price, goes to show how much we've been programmed by it and what we think a "good deal" is. That and when I see a RE and decide I can wait indefinitely for a sale, it might not be a RE I need. Lots of thoughts I guess I have around that lol

jam-s

04 Jul 2022

crimsonwarlock wrote:
03 Jul 2022

I never understand the negative stuff regarding the points system. I mean, you buy stuff at the regular price, and with a point account, you get points for a purchase and with enough points, you get stuff for free or cheap. What's not to like? I have several REs that I got with big discounts because I bought other stuff before.
In the beginning the rules were so that points expired after 2 years (and vouchers after 30 days), then the rewards shop had only very little in it, the biggest voucher you could get was 50 and whenever an item went on sale it automatically was removed from the rewards store.
So in total the reward points were pretty useless, as you could usually get a better deal by just waiting for a regular sale.

crimsonwarlock

05 Jul 2022

jam-s wrote:
04 Jul 2022
crimsonwarlock wrote:
03 Jul 2022

In the beginning the rules were so that points expired after 2 years (and vouchers after 30 days), then the rewards shop had only very little in it, the biggest voucher you could get was 50 and whenever an item went on sale it automatically was removed from the rewards store.
So in total the reward points were pretty useless, as you could usually get a better deal by just waiting for a regular sale.
Yep, that expiration of points was stupid. But it made such a mess of the rewards-system that they had to ditch the points-expiration, and they gave us a nice amount of additional points back for the trouble. After all, not a bad deal either.
-------

michael.jaye

05 Jul 2022

Billy+ wrote:
04 Jul 2022
How do you register / signup figure?

I have ReBirth Thor & Figure on my iPad and wasn't aware that you could register any of them?
I just logged in with my account details on each app - I did it just now for Take & Figure, even though I'd owned them for ages.

So glad it was mentioned we could get points for these apps. I finally could pull the trigger on Friktion & Algoritm.

Zerosity

05 Jul 2022

So how do non-Apple device owning users get those free 45 points for apps that we cannot install?

freshkidblaze

05 Jul 2022

Zerosity wrote:
05 Jul 2022
So how do non-Apple device owning users get those free 45 points for apps that we cannot install?
I was about to ask that too , I cant find any work arounds for android or windows

MrFigg
Competition Winner

05 Jul 2022

freshkidblaze wrote:
05 Jul 2022
Zerosity wrote:
05 Jul 2022
I was about to ask that too , I cant find any work arounds for android or windows
Get a friend with an Apple device, download it on to that the. Log in with your own Propellerheads account user name and password. That’ll put the points on your account.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information