The BUMP! thread.

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
PhillipOrdonez
Posts: 3758
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Location: Norway

Post 20 Jul 2021

Don't you know bump it up, you got to bump it up!

User avatar
littlejam
Posts: 787
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 20 Jul 2021

hello,

just wanted to also show some love

BUMP!

page four and growing

cheers and eat well,

j
littlejamaicastudios
i7 2.8ghz / 24GB ddr3 / Quadro 4000 x 2 / ProFire 610
reason 10 / reaper / acidpro /akai mpk mini / korg padkontrol / axiom 25 / radium 49
'i get by with a lot of help from my friends'

PhillipOrdonez
Posts: 3758
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Location: Norway

Post 01 Aug 2021

Bump.

User avatar
MrFigg
Competition Winner
Posts: 9136
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 01 Aug 2021

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
01 Aug 2021
Bump.
🏁
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

User avatar
miyaru
Posts: 626
Joined: 28 Oct 2019
Location: Zaanstad, The Netherlands

Post 01 Aug 2021

Bump from The Netherlands.....

Peace and Love!!!!!
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :thumbup:

PhillipOrdonez
Posts: 3758
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Location: Norway

Post 01 Aug 2021

miyaru wrote:
01 Aug 2021
Bump from The Netherlands.....

Peace and Love!!!!!
I thought you were from Japan 😂

User avatar
miyaru
Posts: 626
Joined: 28 Oct 2019
Location: Zaanstad, The Netherlands

Post 01 Aug 2021

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
01 Aug 2021
miyaru wrote:
01 Aug 2021
Bump from The Netherlands.....

Peace and Love!!!!!
I thought you were from Japan 😂
Not a bad thought: my mother was real Dutch, but my father originated from what we now call Indonesia. When my father was born it still was a Dutch colony called "Nederlands Indië"...... So true, I'm part asian! But no not Japanese :thumbup:

Miyaru means shark in Divi Divi - the language of The Maldives. I used to have a SCUBA school myself, named Miyaru - as I was fully qualified to teach people how to SCUBA dive.

So I hope this explains it all!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :thumbup:

PhillipOrdonez
Posts: 3758
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Location: Norway

Post 02 Aug 2021

miyaru wrote:
01 Aug 2021
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
01 Aug 2021


I thought you were from Japan 😂
Not a bad thought: my mother was real Dutch, but my father originated from what we now call Indonesia. When my father was born it still was a Dutch colony called "Nederlands Indië"...... So true, I'm part asian! But no not Japanese :thumbup:

Miyaru means shark in Divi Divi - the language of The Maldives. I used to have a SCUBA school myself, named Miyaru - as I was fully qualified to teach people how to SCUBA dive.

So I hope this explains it all!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Oh that's interesting! To me the word looked very Japanese. Today I learned there's a language called Divi Divi and the word for shark in it. Brilliant!

Bump.

User avatar
MrFigg
Competition Winner
Posts: 9136
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 01 Sep 2021

Bump!
Just while we’re waiting.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

User avatar
miyaru
Posts: 626
Joined: 28 Oct 2019
Location: Zaanstad, The Netherlands

Post 01 Sep 2021

:mrgreen: I will bump you MrFigg!!!!
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :thumbup:

User avatar
littlejam
Posts: 787
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 20 Sep 2021

hello,

bump it with lingonberry sauce and meatballs

cheers and eat well,

j
littlejamaicastudios
i7 2.8ghz / 24GB ddr3 / Quadro 4000 x 2 / ProFire 610
reason 10 / reaper / acidpro /akai mpk mini / korg padkontrol / axiom 25 / radium 49
'i get by with a lot of help from my friends'

User avatar
MrFigg
Competition Winner
Posts: 9136
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 28 Oct 2021

Been a while.
Bump
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

User avatar
MrFigg
Competition Winner
Posts: 9136
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 06 Mar 2022

Edit: bump.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 3440
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: Contest Weiner

Post 06 Mar 2022

Sorry, hearing is a little destroyed.
Did you say BUMP?
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 3440
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: Contest Weiner

Post 06 Mar 2022

Well Sir, let us get this on...
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

User avatar
MrFigg
Competition Winner
Posts: 9136
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 06 Mar 2022

Kettle’s on man. Whenever you’re in town.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

User avatar
plaamook
Posts: 2593
Joined: 22 Jan 2015
Location: Bajo del mar...

Post 06 Mar 2022

Well, here’s one thread where I guess you can post the most random jive you like.
Not sure if I can derail it but...

I very satisfyingly found a wallet while hiking up above the snow line. It had 1000€ in it and all the ID required to find the guy. He was very happy. Left a few quid behind and some pastries.
Kinda wish it didn’t have any ID as I’m a bit short of cash these days but I guess I made the world a little better.

Sweet dreams folks.
Perpetual Reason 12 Beta Tester :reason:

You can check out my music here.
https://m.soundcloud.com/ericholmofficial
Or here.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC73uZZ ... 8jqUubzsQg

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 3440
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: Contest Weiner

Post 06 Mar 2022

You Sir, are a gentleman ReasonTalker
Proud to join in step with our precipitous fall into a Dantesque H E double hockey sticks kind o' lurve
Home finances in a shamble
Can U lend me 10?
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

User avatar
orthodox
RE Developer
Posts: 2286
Joined: 22 Jan 2015
Location: 55°09'24.5"N 37°27'41.4"E

Post 06 Mar 2022


User avatar
littlejam
Posts: 787
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 07 Mar 2022

hello,

BUMP!

got 2 pairs of brass knuckles (bulletproof glass resin stuff) to get through metal detectors
for any knuckleheads who get aggressive on the subway here in NYC
turns out that knuckles are illegal here in NY with fines and jail time (depending on the mood of the judge)
so that sucks
comments also stated how destructive knuckles can be to someone's face / jaw / skull / etc
one guy said he just took the knuckles out of his pocket and the other guy just walked away
comments on a youtube video said to get a large rock climbing carribeaner and wrap the inside part with tennis racket tape
comments also stated to carry a roll of quarters in your pocket

cheers and eat well,

j
littlejamaicastudios
i7 2.8ghz / 24GB ddr3 / Quadro 4000 x 2 / ProFire 610
reason 10 / reaper / acidpro /akai mpk mini / korg padkontrol / axiom 25 / radium 49
'i get by with a lot of help from my friends'

User avatar
MrFigg
Competition Winner
Posts: 9136
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 07 Mar 2022

As the mods would say, let’s keep this thread on topic.






Buuuump.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

User avatar
madwurmz
Posts: 65
Joined: 06 May 2021

Post 07 Mar 2022

I really like this song, the simplicity of the beat and the layers of vocals making tension, and feeding asparagus to dolphins

madwurmz from planet verbs

User avatar
littlejam
Posts: 787
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 07 Mar 2022

hello,

yeah i was just taking plaamook's suggestion of posting random jive stuff

BUMP!

j
littlejamaicastudios
i7 2.8ghz / 24GB ddr3 / Quadro 4000 x 2 / ProFire 610
reason 10 / reaper / acidpro /akai mpk mini / korg padkontrol / axiom 25 / radium 49
'i get by with a lot of help from my friends'

User avatar
MrFigg
Competition Winner
Posts: 9136
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 07 Mar 2022

littlejam wrote:
07 Mar 2022
hello,

yeah i was just taking plaamook's suggestion of posting random jive stuff

BUMP!

j
Whatever gets a bump man, whatever gets a bump.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

User avatar
miyaru
Posts: 626
Joined: 28 Oct 2019
Location: Zaanstad, The Netherlands

Post 07 Mar 2022

Bump from The Netherlands to all of you LOL.
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason12, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :thumbup:

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests