Propellerhead sale is still going on(less than 8 hours left), yet certain RE's are not on sale anymore??

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
lrey

02 Sep 2018

Such a bummer. I don't get it. Why does Propellerhead end their sale of certain RE products sooner than others? I was ready to invest my money in some quality RE's, but oh well. Guess they don't need our money that badly. I'm just gonna invest in some VSTs now.

EataBanana

02 Sep 2018

When the Propellerhead store said 19 hours left on the Summer sale I went to buy Synapse Fat Space but all the Synapse RE's were back to their full price even though their shop pages still had the sale notice.

lrey

02 Sep 2018

EataBanana wrote: ↑
02 Sep 2018
When the Propellerhead store said 19 hours left on the Summer sale I went to buy Synapse Fat Space but all the Synapse RE's were back to their full price even though their shop pages still had the sale notice.
Yeah, man. That's a bummer =/ Propellerhead could be making more money if they have the sales expire all at the same time.

Faastwalker

02 Sep 2018

The end of a Propellerhead sale is always a tense time. I thought the countdown had fixed all this. Anyway, bottom rule is if you want to buy a sale item do it a day or so before the sale ends, by any means necessary, to avoid disappointment ;)

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

02 Sep 2018

You can still buy the Synapse RE Collection which includes Fat Space. If you don't already have most of the stuff from this bundle I highly recommend buying it. Lots of good stuff in there.

lrey

02 Sep 2018

Faastwalker wrote: ↑
02 Sep 2018
The end of a Propellerhead sale is always a tense time. I thought the countdown had fixed all this. Anyway, bottom rule is if you want to buy a sale item do it a day or so before the sale ends, by any means necessary, to avoid disappointment ;)
Definitely a tense time. That countdown timer is definitely misleading. I wonder if Propellerhead would be nice enough to prolong this sale a day or two more. Here's hoping!

EdGrip

03 Sep 2018

There'll be another sale.

Marco Raaphorst

03 Sep 2018

the period was extended a few days ago, not all developers will then do that.

antic604

03 Sep 2018

Well, it's a good thing simply not to wait.

Like when the sale started, Props made an error and Layers *Bundle* was EUR39, whereas Layers or Layers Wave Edition were EUR49 individually. They've corrected that few hours later - bundle went up to EUR69 - but few people, myself included, managed to get it at that 'erroneous' price :)

antic604

03 Sep 2018

BTW, just now I see they've extended the sale for another week. Not all products are up yet, but it still says "400 products" so probably a matter of time :)

MrFigg
Competition Winner

03 Sep 2018

Worth noting Selig stuff is now on sale
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

Faastwalker

03 Sep 2018

lrey wrote: ↑
02 Sep 2018
Faastwalker wrote: ↑
02 Sep 2018
Definitely a tense time. That countdown timer is definitely misleading. I wonder if Propellerhead would be nice enough to prolong this sale a day or two more. Here's hoping!
Isn't it down to the developers? The sale might officially end. But I think developers can put the stuff on sale as & when they choose.

Anyway, the countdown has ended now. But as people have pointed out there's still a a lot of items still up for sale. Check out the 'hot deals' shop page.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

03 Sep 2018

Soundiron Emotional Piano €25. Anyone?
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

antic604

03 Sep 2018

MrFigg wrote: ↑
03 Sep 2018
I'm debating in my mind about Coloring EQ. Is it worth the EUR75, if I have GQ-7 as my go-to equalizer for more detailed adjustments?

normen

03 Sep 2018

Marco Raaphorst wrote: ↑
03 Sep 2018
the period was extended a few days ago, not all developers will then do that.
This.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

03 Sep 2018

antic604 wrote: ↑
03 Sep 2018
03 Sep 2018
I'm debating in my mind about Coloring EQ. Is it worth the EUR75, if I have GQ-7 as my go-to equalizer for more detailed adjustments?
Haven't tried it myself but based on his other REs it probably is. I use Gain and Curve all the time. Saying that, I'm pretty happy with GQ-7.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

antic604

03 Sep 2018

03 Sep 2018
Haven't tried it myself but based on his other REs it probably is. I use Gain and Curve all the time. Saying that, I'm pretty happy with GQ-7.
Thanks. Thinking more about it I seem to lean towards Curve/Leveler instead as well, because I see myself using it more - than the Coloring EQ - as Reason doesn't really have good upwards compressor.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

03 Sep 2018

03 Sep 2018
03 Sep 2018
Thanks. Thinking more about it I seem to lean towards Curve/Leveler instead as well, because I see myself using it more - than the Coloring EQ - as Reason doesn't really have good upwards compressor.
I bought it the week it came out (Curve). Haven’t regretted it once :).
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

aeox
Competition Winner

03 Sep 2018

03 Sep 2018
03 Sep 2018
Yea it is.

ColoringEQ does all that the GQ-7 can do and much more. If you have ColoringEQ, it basically makes GQ-7 obsolete IMO.

Loque

03 Sep 2018

aeox wrote: ↑
03 Sep 2018
03 Sep 2018

Yea it is.

ColoringEQ does all that the GQ-7 can do and much more. If you have ColoringEQ, it basically makes GQ-7 obsolete IMO.
Hum.... Did not noticed it is on sale... Not much time to trial it out... Got to think about it, since I am pretty filled up with EQ of different kinds...
Reason12, Win10

Faastwalker

04 Sep 2018

EataBanana wrote: ↑
02 Sep 2018
Looks like most of them are back on sale now;

https://shop.propellerheads.se/browse/? ... se%20Audio

• Information