eXode Massive Synthesis -- is it discontinued?

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
guitfnky

Post 02 Jan 2020

I used this excellent Refill in a few projects a few years ago, and must not have gotten around to reinstalling it when I switched computers, and forgot about it. I opened up an old song, and instantly remembered it as something I'd always meant to finish, but of course, a huge part of it is this one Refill, which I can't seem to find.

I looked for it in the shop under both eXode, and Reason Studios (I guess they bought it from eXode, and made it an official product of theirs?), and also a bit of google searching just turned up a bunch of broken/useless links. anyhoo, anyone know where I can find it?

Loque

Post 02 Jan 2020

If you boughtit from PH, it should be available fir download in your account area.
:reason: 11, Win10 64Bit.

tanni

Post 03 Jan 2020

guitfnky wrote:
02 Jan 2020
I used this excellent Refill in a few projects a few years ago, and must not have gotten around to reinstalling it when I switched computers, and forgot about it. I opened up an old song, and instantly remembered it as something I'd always meant to finish, but of course, a huge part of it is this one Refill, which I can't seem to find.

I looked for it in the shop under both eXode, and Reason Studios (I guess they bought it from eXode, and made it an official product of theirs?), and also a bit of google searching just turned up a bunch of broken/useless links. anyhoo, anyone know where I can find it?
exode had given this refill long time ago for free. Its discontinued since a few years now.
exode has a handful of other refills in the shop now.

HeresJohnny312

Post 26 Feb 2020

Exode is probably the best sound designer for Reason, or maybe a close tie with dna labs. Anyway I love Exode and hope it turns up I want more of his stuff!

decoder

Post 29 Feb 2020

Hey guitfnky, I have this but it's too large to send, even as a zip... PM me and I'll send it via regular email it to you.

• Information