eXode Massive Synthesis -- is it discontinued?

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
guitfnky

02 Jan 2020

I used this excellent Refill in a few projects a few years ago, and must not have gotten around to reinstalling it when I switched computers, and forgot about it. I opened up an old song, and instantly remembered it as something I'd always meant to finish, but of course, a huge part of it is this one Refill, which I can't seem to find.

I looked for it in the shop under both eXode, and Reason Studios (I guess they bought it from eXode, and made it an official product of theirs?), and also a bit of google searching just turned up a bunch of broken/useless links. anyhoo, anyone know where I can find it?
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

Loque

02 Jan 2020

If you boughtit from PH, it should be available fir download in your account area.
Reason12, Win10

tanni

03 Jan 2020

guitfnky wrote:
02 Jan 2020
I used this excellent Refill in a few projects a few years ago, and must not have gotten around to reinstalling it when I switched computers, and forgot about it. I opened up an old song, and instantly remembered it as something I'd always meant to finish, but of course, a huge part of it is this one Refill, which I can't seem to find.

I looked for it in the shop under both eXode, and Reason Studios (I guess they bought it from eXode, and made it an official product of theirs?), and also a bit of google searching just turned up a bunch of broken/useless links. anyhoo, anyone know where I can find it?
exode had given this refill long time ago for free. Its discontinued since a few years now.
exode has a handful of other refills in the shop now.

HeresJohnny312

26 Feb 2020

Exode is probably the best sound designer for Reason, or maybe a close tie with dna labs. Anyway I love Exode and hope it turns up I want more of his stuff!

decoder

29 Feb 2020

Hey guitfnky, I have this but it's too large to send, even as a zip... PM me and I'll send it via regular email it to you.

jam-s

06 Jun 2020

You could also just PM @eXode as he's also on board here.

Yukbeezy

07 May 2023

Hi there,

Sorry for this question on this topic from 2020 but would you know if there would be any way to get Exode Massive synthesis rack ?
I understand that this rack has been discontinued has you cannot download it anymore from PH website.

Many thanks in advance for your support 😁

Cheers

Trefor

13 May 2023

You could always PM him here's a link to his details: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5941

jfrichards

14 May 2023

I just downloaded the Exode Massive refill. My goodness that is huge and wonderful. Thanks so much.

jfrichards

15 May 2023

It sounds so good.

• Information