Reason 11 sample editor bug?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
anDre

Post 18 Feb 2021

it's under further investigation

DecafDreams

Post 18 Feb 2021

Billy+ wrote:
18 Feb 2021
So has it been confirmed as a bug by ReasonStudios
It sounded to me originally like the RS support team fobbed anDre off, saying there is no bug, but now it seems they are looking into it.

There definitely are bugs in the sample editor now though that weren't there in Reason 10 and prior. I followed the steps earlier in this thread and can reproduce the issue on my side.

DecafDreams

Post 18 Feb 2021

anDre wrote:
18 Feb 2021
it's under further investigation
Reason 11's codebase feels like it's in a shit state at the moment. Bugs everywhere. The RAM memory leak bug I found is an awful one too. And the other one anDre found, which crashes the whole Reason app when you try and delete a sampler made ReDrum sample. All three of these bugs are the worst I've ever known in Reason since my v2.5 days.

anDre

Post 18 Feb 2021

as i wroted the post above i received a mail from RS QA and they confirmed the bug.

Billy+

Post 18 Feb 2021

Yeah there's definitely a few things popping up at the moment and no real sign of a fix coming soon.

I know perhaps the preference bug was maybe simpler to fix but that was done within a day or so and it would be nice to see the ram bug fixed asap.

But it definitely seems like the team has taken an eye off the ball with V11.
Perpetual License Crew
11.5 vst midi last chance.
:Nektar P6: : Mac Mini: :EiEPro: :Alesis M1 Mk2: :🎧KNS8400: :🎤Marantz MPM 1000:

moneykube

Post 18 Feb 2021

AS well.... they should fix the bug where you have to licence rack extensions through your account on an authorized computer, and then again when you open reason... I see people complaining about it all over social media.... so it is a bug confirmed by many, that one mod here says is not an issue btw ( the grumpy miserable moderator that isn't here to make friends!.... no worries about that happening LOL).... what is this we are up to now? Something like 5 or more confirmed bugs since they devoted all their time to the subscription service.... The subscription service isn't the issue... it is all the bugs have been introduced to reason since they stopped focusing on the DAW to make money on the subscription service !
RS... get it together !!!!
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
A Once Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals -

EnochLight

Post 18 Feb 2021

moneykube wrote:
18 Feb 2021
that one mod here says is not an issue btw ( the grumpy miserable moderator that isn't here to make friends!.... no worries about that happening LOL)....
Well, is anybody really here to make friends? :lol:
Win 10 | Reason 11 Suite |  Studio 1 4.6 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | Reactor 1TB SSD | RME Babyface Pro | Panorama P-4 | Akai MPC Live 2 & Force | Roland System 8, TR-8 7x7 Expansion, MX1, JX8P, TB3 | Ensoniq SQ1 Plus | Korg Minilogue XD

jam-s

Post 19 Feb 2021

EnochLight wrote:
18 Feb 2021
moneykube wrote:
18 Feb 2021
that one mod here says is not an issue btw ( the grumpy miserable moderator that isn't here to make friends!.... no worries about that happening LOL)....
Well, is anybody really here to make friends? :lol:

*scnr*
If you're in Aachen, come and visit us at the Voidspace. ... Pool's closed due to corona.

• Information