The BUMP! thread.

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
PhillipOrdonez
Posts: 2629
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Location: Norway

Post 20 Jul 2021

Don't you know bump it up, you got to bump it up!


RT Warning level: 1

🏁

User avatar
littlejam
Posts: 440
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 20 Jul 2021

hello,

just wanted to also show some love

BUMP!

page four and growing

cheers and eat well,

j
littlejamaicastudios
i7 2.8ghz / 24GB ddr3 / Quadro 4000 x 2 / ProFire 610
reason 10 / reaper / acidpro /akai mpk mini / korg padkontrol / axiom 25 / radium 49
'i get by with a lot of help from my friends'

PhillipOrdonez
Posts: 2629
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Location: Norway

Post 01 Aug 2021

Bump.


RT Warning level: 1

🏁

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 7253
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 01 Aug 2021

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
01 Aug 2021
Bump.
🏁
丰2ॐ

User avatar
miyaru
Posts: 280
Joined: 28 Oct 2019
Location: Zaanstad, The Netherlands

Post 01 Aug 2021

Bump from The Netherlands.....

Peace and Love!!!!!
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason Suite 11, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :thumbup:

PhillipOrdonez
Posts: 2629
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Location: Norway

Post 01 Aug 2021

miyaru wrote:
01 Aug 2021
Bump from The Netherlands.....

Peace and Love!!!!!
I thought you were from Japan 😂


RT Warning level: 1

🏁

User avatar
miyaru
Posts: 280
Joined: 28 Oct 2019
Location: Zaanstad, The Netherlands

Post 01 Aug 2021

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
01 Aug 2021
miyaru wrote:
01 Aug 2021
Bump from The Netherlands.....

Peace and Love!!!!!
I thought you were from Japan 😂
Not a bad thought: my mother was real Dutch, but my father originated from what we now call Indonesia. When my father was born it still was a Dutch colony called "Nederlands Indië"...... So true, I'm part asian! But no not Japanese :thumbup:

Miyaru means shark in Divi Divi - the language of The Maldives. I used to have a SCUBA school myself, named Miyaru - as I was fully qualified to teach people how to SCUBA dive.

So I hope this explains it all!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason Suite 11, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :thumbup:

PhillipOrdonez
Posts: 2629
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Location: Norway

Post 02 Aug 2021

miyaru wrote:
01 Aug 2021
PhillipOrdonez wrote:
01 Aug 2021


I thought you were from Japan 😂
Not a bad thought: my mother was real Dutch, but my father originated from what we now call Indonesia. When my father was born it still was a Dutch colony called "Nederlands Indië"...... So true, I'm part asian! But no not Japanese :thumbup:

Miyaru means shark in Divi Divi - the language of The Maldives. I used to have a SCUBA school myself, named Miyaru - as I was fully qualified to teach people how to SCUBA dive.

So I hope this explains it all!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Oh that's interesting! To me the word looked very Japanese. Today I learned there's a language called Divi Divi and the word for shark in it. Brilliant!

Bump.


RT Warning level: 1

🏁

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 7253
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 01 Sep 2021

Bump!
Just while we’re waiting.
丰2ॐ

User avatar
miyaru
Posts: 280
Joined: 28 Oct 2019
Location: Zaanstad, The Netherlands

Post 01 Sep 2021

:mrgreen: I will bump you MrFigg!!!!
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 3rd gen, ESI M4U eX, Reason Suite 11, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8 and Monitor Station V2, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Yamaha RM1x :thumbup:

User avatar
littlejam
Posts: 440
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 20 Sep 2021

hello,

bump it with lingonberry sauce and meatballs

cheers and eat well,

j
littlejamaicastudios
i7 2.8ghz / 24GB ddr3 / Quadro 4000 x 2 / ProFire 610
reason 10 / reaper / acidpro /akai mpk mini / korg padkontrol / axiom 25 / radium 49
'i get by with a lot of help from my friends'

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 7253
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 28 Oct 2021

Been a while.
Bump
丰2ॐ

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests