[rave techno] Rising Night Wave - You Are So Precious, You Are So Malicious! [finished]

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Rising Night Wave

23 Jan 2023

okey, this is my newest and latest song.
i created it in last two days.
i am not sure if if is finished. - perhaps it should have some additional pad to fill up the space. but anyway i decided to sign it as finished.

so, this is a ... trve bosniak chevapchich... rave song :thumbup: :lol: :clap:
haha

okey, joke on the side. it really sounds so balkanish hehe and also it reminds me of some old 90's rave/more mellow thunderdome songs from that time scene.
but main melody sound is a tipical rave sound.

so, here is the song:

as always, please leave some comments.
thank you.

ps: for those who do not know: čevapčiči (chevapchichi) are bosnian national food like turkey purkey for christian americans is. so, this ćevapćići looks like this: https://www.google.com/search?q=%C4%87e ... =929&dpr=1 ... again, joke on the side: true bosnian ćevapćići are soooooo good, damn, they are so tasty. it is a really good food which is so simple. usually they go with the lepinja. so, lepinja is this: https://www.google.com/search?q=lepinja ... 9&biw=1920

ps2: how do i know this? i am from slovenia, which was a former yugoslavian republic member. and bosnia was also a former yugoslavian republic member. so i know it. and i also know that balkan is so f.u. damn haha. no words to spend on this. my my.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

jappe

09 Feb 2023

Hi there!
The whoshing sound in the intro (and repeated throughout the song) sounds a bit piercing to me, perhaps try to EQ it down from 1.5KHz and further up, where the strong parts are.
Balkan music is nice, I get a bit of that partly in this song!

Fun fact - I was travelling through Europe decades ago and found myself crossing the border to Slovenia just a few weeks or so after Maribor was bombed. Visited Postojnska Jama - we were the only three tourists in the cave train taking us deep into this fascinating cave. We were only in Slovenia for a short time, but loved what we saw.

Last Alternative

17 Feb 2023

A little harsh in the highs. Then again no song is finished in 2 days if you want it to last haha. The hats are perfect. I want those hats! Killer bass growl and so much fx going on. Would you mind sharing how you made the vocal pitching/modulations? Lots of promise here. Keep polishing.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

• Information