[RE BV-X] BV-X Mini

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
deeplink
Competition Winner

23 Apr 2022

Hi RT

Here is an addition to the Complex-1 and Parsec Mini Series, this time using the BV-X internal synth.

Originally, I would have loved to do a Europa Mini - but the limited assignable controls (especially when it came to key features such as Wave Select etc), just didn't do it justice.

Thankfully, the Europa-esque oscillator in the BV-X allows for switching the wave type - and adds some fun effects and harmonic options.

So here's the BV-X Mini - like it's predecessors, it is geared towards being expressible, fun and allows for some happy accidents.

Hope you enjoy!
cheers
deeplink

Download link:
BV-X Mini.zip
(123.64 KiB) Downloaded 130 times
Attachments
Preview.jpg
Preview.jpg (348.52 KiB) Viewed 1478 times
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

Faastwalker

23 Apr 2022

Excellent. Really nice GUI as well.

Micha1973

24 Apr 2022

Superb*
Music Is My Life
&
Reason 12 sounds better :essentials:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsW3Wr ... gA05XklBng

arnigretar

24 Apr 2022

Brilliant as always! Thanks!
https://futuregrapher.bandcamp.com/

Reason 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite, Roland Cloud, Arturia V9, Korg Legacy 3, Soundtoys 5, Waves Mercury, Sonic Charge Bundle, N.I.: Massive, Reaktor 6, FM8. + a lot of Hardware. Windows 7/10.

• Information