BV-X: Intergalactic "Robot Pitch" patches

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
joeyluck

20 Apr 2022

I wanted to recreate the Robot Pitch knob on my Warpfactory vocoder :)

Here are two patches. They both use the Auto Play feature and keep the note held while turning the knob adjusts the pitch.

The first patch, "Robot Pitch Knob", recreates the behavior of the knob on the Warpfactory, in which turning the knob to 0% turns off the Robot Pitch. I find this useful for performance.

The second patch, "Robot Pitch Pro" includes a few more controls and instead incorporates the Auto Play button for those who would rather have separate control of turning it off.

Robot Pitch.png
Robot Pitch.png (293.16 KiB) Viewed 564 times
Robot Pitch Knob -JLuck.cmb.zip
(2.56 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Robot Pitch Pro -JLuck.cmb.zip
(2.8 KiB) Downloaded 79 times

Using these you can simply dial in a note you want to hold, or create performances similar to "Intergalactic" by the Beastie Boys 🤖

• Information