[STOCK] TWIST Multi Effect

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
deeplink
Competition Winner

14 Apr 2022

Hi RT

Here's a free effect combinator, which is kinda like Syncronous... but turned inside out.

Have you ever wondered what your mix, or part thereof, would sound like with a reverb and delay which gradually increasing in dry/wet mix, reverb decay time and delay time? What if you threw in an autopanner that gets slower while the bit rates falls too? What if the autopanner was routed after the distortion? Heck lets throw in a beat repeater and timestretcher into the mix too. What would all of this sound like?

Well, I don't know if that would work, but what I do know is that it would take quite a few devices/sequencer tracks and plenty of automation lanes. So with that in mind, here's the Twist Multi Effect, which can do some, all and even more of the above - all just using one knob.

Many various effect parameters can be assigned and scaled (positive/negative) to the single big knob in the middle all at the same time, allowing for some truly bizarre and magical things to happen. The bottom row sets your base values, and the smaller knobs set the scaling of the effects to the big 'Intesity' knob.

What would you use this device for exactly?
- It's perfect to create tension on the whole mix or just an element in your song
- It can add subtle and sporadic movement to an element in your mix
- It's a pretty awesome sound design kit. Turn some knobs, throw in a sound and see what comes out!

The Details;
- Scalable effects including Tremelo (incl. Spread i.e AutoPan), Delay, Distortion/Bitcrush, Reverb, LP/HP Filter and Chorus
- Non-Scalable/Unipolar effects includes; (pseudo) Timestretcher, multi-stage Beat-Repeater, AutoPump and Stereo Width control.
- Routing options for Filter and Tremolo, as well as Reverb/Delay Send modes.
- All stock devices so any can use it

I've add some sub-patches in the google drive link - I strongly recommend that you throw "Monster Mode" onto a drum loop :)

Download link:
0 Twist-ME Init Patch.zip
(609.02 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
For sub-patches go to: My GoogleDrive Link

cheers!
deeplink
Attachments
Preview.jpg
Preview.jpg (940.93 KiB) Viewed 965 times
Last edited by deeplink on 16 Apr 2022, edited 1 time in total.
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

Quarmat
Competition Winner

14 Apr 2022

Awesome! Impressing device indeed and great GUI too. I love the lower indent and the wood panels on the sides. Nice font choice and pleasant steel texture. Thank you for sharing! 🙏

deeplink
Competition Winner

15 Apr 2022

Quarmat wrote:
14 Apr 2022
Awesome! Impressing device indeed and great GUI too. I love the lower indent and the wood panels on the sides. Nice font choice and pleasant steel texture. Thank you for sharing! 🙏
Thanks Quarmat! Took some time the other day to scrape texture asserts off the internet, it really came in handy for quickly trying out different designs. The font is the typeface for the 'Squid Games' series. I haven't watched the show but thought the look added a little extra to the device - so I'm glad you like it!
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

Ottostrom

16 Apr 2022

This is really impressive work! Easily one of the most professional looking combis out there.
Cool concept for an effect device as well :) I often come up with different effects I want to automate but sometimes it kinda kills my flow if the particular effect takes too long to set up, so I hope this can be used in those cases where I want to hear it fast to see if it works

motuscott

16 Apr 2022

The onliest thing I'm missing from not having upgraded to R12 is the new combi.
Your work is Really Rather Handsome. 👍🏽
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

• Information