Oril River free Algo Reverb

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
crimsonwarlock

20 Feb 2022

Oril Rives is regarded as one of the best free algorithmic reverbs, rivaling many commercial ones. It has been my go-to for rooms and spaces for many years, and still is one of the first reverbs I grab. Now available in the rack as a combi2 :puf_smile:

Screenshot 2022-02-20 152556.jpg
Screenshot 2022-02-20 152556.jpg (85.08 KiB) Viewed 1407 times

Download link for the combi below as usual. This contains the init-patch from the internal VST presets. I'm re-doing all the presets as combi-patches, let me know if you like to have these as well, and I'll set something up for that (will be too big to upload here on the forum).

The VST plugin can be downloaded here: https://plugins4free.com/plugin/2538/
Attachments
Oril River - Init Patch.rar
(98.71 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
Last edited by crimsonwarlock on 20 Feb 2022, edited 1 time in total.
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

crimsonwarlock

20 Feb 2022

I just updated the download with a new version (it's in the first post), I fixed a little problem in the layout (you can still see it in the screenshot).
-------
Analog tape ⇒ ESQ1 sequencer board ⇒ Atari/Steinberg Pro24 ⇒ Atari/Cubase ⇒ Cakewalk Sonar ⇒ Orion Pro/Platinum ⇒ Reaper ⇒ Reason DAW.

tibah

20 Feb 2022

Indeed, the best free reverb around. Nice work on the Combi! :thumbup:

crimsonwarlock

21 Feb 2022

raymondh wrote:
20 Feb 2022
nice work!
Thanks.
tibah wrote:
20 Feb 2022
Indeed, the best free reverb around. Nice work on the Combi! :thumbup:
Thanks for the compliment.

For those that don't know Oril River, don't sleep on this one: It is an incredible clean sounding reverb with fantastic airy reverb tails. Great on pretty much any material, including the master, but a must-have for drums and vocals. It is also very versatile, capable of all kinds of reverb effects, as it has a few more controls than most reverbs have. Looking to get that convincing drum-room sound, this is the one to get.
-------

arnigretar

27 Mar 2022

Thank you for this crimsonwarlock! Brilliant reverb and much needed in the rack without pop-up window :) well done!
https://futuregrapher.bandcamp.com/

Reason 12, Ableton Live 10 Suite, Roland Cloud, Arturia V9, Korg Legacy 3, Soundtoys 5, Waves Mercury, Sonic Charge Bundle, N.I.: Massive, Reaktor 6, FM8. + a lot of Hardware. Windows 7/10.

crimsonwarlock

28 Mar 2022

arnigretar wrote:
27 Mar 2022
Thank you for this crimsonwarlock! Brilliant reverb and much needed in the rack without pop-up window :) well done!
:thumbup:
-------

StephenHutchinson

28 Mar 2022

Thanks for this... it works like a charm.
:reason: Reason User Since Version 1.0
:refill: Reason Sound Design & Content Creation
Sound Dimension https://www.sounddimension.io

ReFiils: Ambientia Cinematic Soundscapes | String Theory (Friktion) | Algoritmo (Algoritm)

• Information