Developer Support Lag ?

This forum is for developers of Rack Extensions to discuss the RE SDK, share code, and offer tips to other developers.
rcbuse
RE Developer

07 Dec 2021

Any devs have any idea what the current turn around time is for developer support is? I've been stuck on a "version change checking failed" for a week and not a peep back.

selig
RE Developer

07 Dec 2021

Ive been waiting almost 2 weeks to find out why a build was rejected. Follow up emails have not been returned. Getting a bit antsy...
Selig Audio, LLC

rcbuse
RE Developer

07 Dec 2021

Yikes, 2 weeks! :shock: Well I suppose I'm not going to get this update out before the holidays. :?

jam-s

07 Dec 2021

Over at RS HQ:

selig
RE Developer

09 Dec 2021

I've come back humbly asking forgiveness - seems the issue with the so-called "non response" from support was 100% on my end. I had to delete my main email due to hundreds of spam emails a day a few years back. Normally David submits the REs, but I was in a hurry and submitted from my account this time. So I never saw the email, but it WAS sent - they eventually figured it out and forwarded it to David, and all is well.
TL/DR: THEIR system was working just fine, MY system was broken… :(
Selig Audio, LLC

rcbuse
RE Developer

09 Dec 2021

Update. RS got back with me today and got everything sorted right quick. Code is flowing again.

• Information