Alzado Launchpad

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
alzado

10 Oct 2021

This is a simple Combinator that I created to save time. Launchpad is a combinator for controlling pad instruments and performing them with a midi controller. It contains four basic elements:

1. A pad instrument (a Europa patch is default, but drag your favorite pad patch over it to use whatever you want).
2. A scales/chords player with knobs and buttons to control the chords you play with your favorite midi controller. This is the main part of the idea. Switch between chord types (fifths, sevenths, etc.) by assigning a knob on your controller.
3. Some effects.
4. A channel eq to get your pad instrument to sit well in your mix.

All devices are stock so it will work for everyone. When I make combinators for myself, I spend as little time as possible on the graphics, so don't judge based its appearance. Let me know if you find it useful.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mxdrsrvwlzq3p ... d.cmb?dl=0
Image 10-10-21 at 9.46 AM.JPG
Image 10-10-21 at 9.46 AM.JPG (41.21 KiB) Viewed 385 times

• Information