samplestate.co.uk - fraud? your experiences? ...

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Rising Night Wave

09 Oct 2021

previously i read some few times how you got pissed not getting what you ordered.
now it hitted me.

1st: do you know the online shop for audio samples: https://samplestate.co.uk/
2nd: if do, what were your experience with them? - orders, e-mails, download links, message responds, and so.

i just bought - few moments ago - their mega bundle: Techno Mega Bundle (10 Full Packs) with 90% off off the price for 39,95 UK pounds.
https://samplestate.co.uk/product/techno-mega-bundle/

BUT !!!

FFS how is this possible ?!!

after clicking on make an order button... after cca. 30 secs... i got some error on their page.
after another cca. 30 secs... i got an message on my android mobile phone from my app for my prepaid mastercard that i got charged: from samplestate.co.uk for 39,95 UK pounds.
okey! i got a bit upset. then i went to my profile section of their web page and saw there an order saying it is completed.
okey! i got happy.

BUT !!!

again FFS how is it this possible ?!!

i checked my e-mail and i did not receiv any e-mail from them - the proof of purchase for this mega bundle!
after that i tried to download these 10 packs...

... what do you think ?!!

FFS how is this possible ?!!

all DL links are broken !!!
no download starts when i click on any of DL links.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

now tell me is this site a fraud or what?
if any of you bought anything from them - what were your experience?
what can i expect for this situation from them. - i already send them two messages. (i something forgot to mention).

FU**!!! am i pissed right now because i was all in the mood to start doing some decent techno music.
and now this!!! fu**en s**t !!!!!!!
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

DaveyG

09 Oct 2021

Their website looks legit, they are a properly registered LTD company in the UK and they give a real address so I'd guess that either something has gone wrong with their web store or that their emails have gone into your spam folder.

If there is nothing in your spam then wait for them to reply to your messages but remember that it is the weekend and many companies do not respond at weekends so you might have to wait until Monday.

And chill - go make some music!

Rising Night Wave

09 Oct 2021

DaveyG wrote:
09 Oct 2021
Their website looks legit, they are a properly registered LTD company in the UK and they give a real address so I'd guess that either something has gone wrong with their web store or that their emails have gone into your spam folder.

If there is nothing in your spam then wait for them to reply to your messages but remember that it is the weekend and many companies do not respond at weekends so you might have to wait until Monday.

And chill - go make some music!
hehe.

well yes, i am aware of weekend situation. no problem at all. i just hope i will get an answer. and that they will sort this out.
well i am glad to read that they are properly registered LTD company and that sort of thins.
about spam folder: i checked it. there is no mail from them.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

• Information