Novation Launchkey Mini MK2

This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets.
Forum rules
This forum is for sharing patches created with the updated Combinator, as well as backdrops and any backdrop assets. If you would like to share a patch here as an attachment, you must zip it first. Otherwise you can host your patches elsewhere and share the links here.
honeyBadger

05 Sep 2021

This is my basic combinator for use with the Novation Launchkey Mini MK2 along with the remote mapping settings.
COMBI_Launchkey_Mini_MK2.png
COMBI_Launchkey_Mini_MK2.png (86.47 KiB) Viewed 2145 times
Attachments
Combi_LAUNCHKEYmini_HB.zip
(1.34 KiB) Downloaded 90 times

honeyBadger

05 Sep 2021

This is a simple Grain based drum machine using the launchkey mini mk2 template and remote mapping. The step sequencer can be controlled using the pads on the launchkey mini and each instance can control one drum sound. If you create several instances (for bass/snare/hihat etc.) you can quickly switch between them using the track buttons on the launchkey and get instant feedback of what the drum pattern looks like on both the launchkey and combinator.

It can also be used without the launchkey mini using just the controls in the combinator, though it may not be as fun :geek:

This combinator requires the AS-16 Analog Sequencer :re: from DLD Technology.
Attachments
GrainalogDrumMachine.png
GrainalogDrumMachine.png (175.06 KiB) Viewed 2115 times
Combi_LAUNCHKEYmini_Grainalog_Drum_Machine.zip
(4.83 KiB) Downloaded 85 times

prodbear

16 Sep 2021

Nice!
Did you hard map these controls or did you get the remote mapping working for this?

honeyBadger

16 Sep 2021

It is remote mapped, the mapping settings should be in the zip file.

Faastwalker

16 Sep 2021

Neat. I'm working on a Combi2 patch for the Arturia Minilab MK II. But I was going to just manually map the controls and have the patch as part of my default Reason song file. I've not considered the Remote thing as I've spent very little time playing around with Remote and not for a long time. Wondering if I could do it for the Minilab II? That would make it a lot more useful to other people if they want it. Otherwise it's really just a Combi2 layout to match the controls and a backdrop. Any tips & tricks you can suggest? Cheers :thumbup:

honeyBadger

07 Jun 2022

Faastwalker wrote:
16 Sep 2021
Neat. I'm working on a Combi2 patch for the Arturia Minilab MK II. But I was going to just manually map the controls and have the patch as part of my default Reason song file. I've not considered the Remote thing as I've spent very little time playing around with Remote and not for a long time. Wondering if I could do it for the Minilab II? That would make it a lot more useful to other people if they want it. Otherwise it's really just a Combi2 layout to match the controls and a backdrop. Any tips & tricks you can suggest? Cheers :thumbup:
If there is already a remote map for your keyboard then I would make copy of it and start from there. Opening the remote map in Microsoft excel helps as well to make sense of the spacing. And exporting the remote device info file for the combinator will let you know what to map: viewtopic.php?t=7501348

• Information