Satellite Sessions Free Plugin

Discuss VST stuff here!
dan_g

06 Jul 2021

hm, i think you can see from the screenshot that i put in the "satelltite session" instrument in my project. Adding "satellite audio" just gives me the info "please add satellite sessions to your DAW first". even after loading up the Session vst...
:reason: :record: :re: :refill: :ignition: - 12 - Hobbyist
minimal techno - deep minimal dubstep - drum 'n' bass/neurofunk - brostep/deathstep - band recording

New Release: https://open.spotify.com/track/5mQ1XEQtZcVeFVfZvcS5kw

Jagwah

09 Jul 2021

dan_g wrote:
05 Jul 2021
Jagwah wrote:
07 Mar 2021

I'm on R10 and friend is on R11 and there are apparently bugs that are holding us up, something to do with not allowing us to write text or something I do not understand. If you want I can find out exactly what's up with it and why we didn't end up trying it even though we both had it installed.

By the way I had a few days of their website crashing when trying to register my email address with my VST (you connect via people's email addresses) so that was a bit lame.
hey jagwah!

did you have any luck with the Tool? i just installed and now being stopped by the same problem were i can't write anything in the Sattelite Sessions Instrument VST Gui.

damn this sounded so good. but i should have been skeptical not seeing a guide for Reason use in the first place :/
Hey dude glad you guys are working on this it has great potential!

dan_g

13 Jul 2021

yeah i finally could create a new session. also had a e-mail corespondence with the support, super nice guy. he also told me that they work on the reason "no keyboard input" problem for a future release.

the big problem i have now (this may be also a reason specific problem) that the vsts are highly unstable and crash a lot. so i did not go on further because you have to restart reason everytime the plugin crashes.

also i haven't figured out yet how to delete a session or any session.
:reason: :record: :re: :refill: :ignition: - 12 - Hobbyist
minimal techno - deep minimal dubstep - drum 'n' bass/neurofunk - brostep/deathstep - band recording

New Release: https://open.spotify.com/track/5mQ1XEQtZcVeFVfZvcS5kw

yemo

28 Oct 2022

how did you create a session?

• Information