Audio track monitoring

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
Jagwah

22 Feb 2021

The Audio tracks have an 'Enable monitoring for track' feature which is great but is there any way to control the volume of this monitoring without changing the input level of the recording?

I assume by changing the level of the Audio track I am changing the input level of the recording yet this is the only way I can adjust the monitoring level that I see. Any ideas?

Cheers!

deeplink
Competition Winner

22 Feb 2021

I don't think changing the Fader of the Audio Track changes your recording, only if you turn up the gain on your interface / volume on your instrument.

I might be wrong though.
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

selig
RE Developer

22 Feb 2021

deeplink wrote:
22 Feb 2021
I don't think changing the Fader of the Audio Track changes your recording, only if you turn up the gain on your interface / volume on your instrument.

I might be wrong though.
This is totally correct. :)
Selig Audio, LLC

Jagwah

22 Feb 2021

selig wrote:
22 Feb 2021
deeplink wrote:
22 Feb 2021

I might be wrong though.
This is totally correct. :)
Yeah guys, very simple and intuitive design that is really cool to work with, thanks :)

• Information