Free Haaswerk PSYH CV MultiSplitter

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Loque

04 Nov 2020

• 16x CV Split 1 -> 3
• Splitters can be linked to group

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... isplitter/

Reason12, Win10

Despondo
Competition Winner

04 Nov 2020

Thanks for the heads up!

PhillipOrdonez

04 Nov 2020

Thanks, Loque

Bes
Competition Winner

04 Nov 2020

use the plus signs on the front panel to link channels into groups. this is not an automateable or cv assignable feature. linking and unlinking can be used like a sample and hold, if a channel with no direct input is unlinked it will hold the last value until it receives more information

i like the visual effect of the linking but the flashing lights are a bit much. since the input is always cloned in bars of triple outputs i don't think we need 3 LEDs blinking on and off together for each channel. possibly i'd feel different if each one was only active when an output cv cable is attached

in a combinator it can be assigned to receive notes but as far as i can tell it doesnt process midi. also through the combinator it can be assigned any cv as pitchbend and aftertouch etc but im not seeing any effect of that either

thanks to the dev for the free device
- Certified Reason expert

jam-s

05 Nov 2020

Thanks for the free RE. It's good to have some more options for CV splits. Even though Hamu's Mxsplirgler remains the most flexible CV merger/splitter. And front-8 even has the ability to automate the CV routing. It's great to have so many free options for CV.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

13 Dec 2020

Anybody know why the Multimerger and Multisplitter got removed from the shop very shortly after they appeared? Curious.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

challism

15 Dec 2020

jam-s wrote:
05 Nov 2020
And front-8 even has the ability to automate the CV routing.
I love Front-8. It's one of the best CV tools in my rack. It's great to be able to automate CV routing, and I love having the routing on the front of the device.

It is curious what happened to the Haaswerk freebies? I only knew about one of them, and now I'll probably never get the other one. It seems rather odd that they are gone from the shop, while Hasswerk still has 4 other REs still in the shop.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

HAASWERK

31 Jan 2021

MrFigg wrote:
13 Dec 2020
Anybody know why the Multimerger and Multisplitter got removed from the shop very shortly after they appeared? Curious.
it contained a bug that generated a gigantic cpu overhead. We all missed this during testing. To prevent people getting problems due to a faulty splitter we chose to remove it immediatly.

This bug is fixed, improved versions are available again.

zumBeispiel

31 Jan 2021

HAASWERK wrote:
31 Jan 2021

:thumbs_up:

THX

MrFigg
Competition Winner

31 Jan 2021

HAASWERK wrote:
31 Jan 2021
MrFigg wrote:
13 Dec 2020
it contained a bug that generated a gigantic cpu overhead. We all missed this during testing. To prevent people getting problems due to a faulty splitter we chose to remove it immediatly.

Aa. Thanks for the clarification. :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

challism

04 Feb 2021

Great to have these back in the shop. Thank you, Hasswerk.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

• Information