Remote and panels

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
SebAudio

31 Jul 2020

I think Remote is great. I like being able to change parameters without the mouse. However with modules which have panels (Europa osc and fx for instance) we can’t see the parameters we are twiking if they don’t belong to the displayed panel. It’d would nice if as soon as a not currently showed parameter is changed by remote the right panel shows. What do you think ?

mcatalao
Competition Winner

01 Aug 2020

Yep, it would be great.
I once did a remote file for Red Queen with more than 100 controls, spanned across multiple pannels and though i was able to map all the things, when i work with it i'm forced to use the mouse to change to the pannel i'm modifying.

Another good thing that they could implement was showing the values you're editing with the remote. For example when you're changing the value of a fader, i'd like to see that the fader level was now a given dbfs. I wouldn't mind if it was right in the fader but a more generic approach would be showing the popup that is shown when your chaning stuff with the mouse.

SebAudio

02 Aug 2020

Yes it’d improve since a lot of controllers don’t have displays.

• Information