Reason 11.1 + Softube VST (macOS Catalina) warning

Discuss VST stuff here!
estuary

Post 30 Nov 2019

Hi,

It seems that Reason 11.1 works well on macOS Catalina.
But be careful if you are using Softube VST/Softube Central to authorize & download VST.

I bought Softube VSTs during the black friday, then I had to update Softube Central application and other software to be able to use/download the VST.
But the latests versions of Softube Central and VST are not compatible with Reason 11.1.
Fatal error: 100000
A fatal wrapper bootstrap error happened. This software cannot be loaded. Please contact the software publisher for support using this software.
It works with others software such as Ableton, and I had to downgrade to Reason 11.0.1 to be able to use my softube plugin again ...
It could be better, if I could downgrade Softube Application & VST but I had no idea how to do because of authorization program and hard to find previous version of the Softube VSTs.

I am not sure the issue come from reasonstudio or softube side, but I guess, it's just because softube application are still not 100% compatible with Catalina.
So... just in case you are using softube services, with reason 11.1 I recommend you to not update anything (even if you buy new VST) just be patient before downloading.
Truth is hidden in silence

estuary

Post 21 Jan 2020

Hello,

Does anyone use Reason 11 Suite 11.1d9 (version 10688) with any Softube VST ? (using Softube Central)

I am curious, if it's only me having problems with setup or configuration or it's not compatible yet ?
See the message bellow.

With the current version of Reason 11, all my Softube VST are crashing.

(Softube VST are working well with Ableton)

Thank you
Truth is hidden in silence

• Information