Using Thor Sequencer to control Redrum

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
Heigen5

08 Nov 2019

Hello!

I uploaded a Reason-file whereas I Trigger Redrum sample with a Thor's step sequencer. It does what I want, but there's an issue that when I press my midi-keyboard's keys, the notes are not split into the right keys (like if I'd load this sample into the NNXT). Probably someone knows that why?

I attached a songfile:
The_Thor+Redrum.zip
(63.33 KiB) Downloaded 36 times
Thanks!

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

10 Nov 2019

My first question is why are you asking this here and not on your own website?

It works how you have it setup, if you think it's going to work by playing a chord, that won't work. For that to work you will need to add as many Thor's as your polyphony, use the Midi tap player to link them together and repeat the sample in the Redrum.

Heigen5

11 Nov 2019

Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
10 Nov 2019
My first question is why are you asking this here and not on your own website?
Because it's not forbidden to ask it here? Why do you ask?
Carly(Poohbear) wrote:
10 Nov 2019
It works how you have it setup, if you think it's going to work by playing a chord, that won't work. For that to work you will need to add as many Thor's as your polyphony, use the Midi tap player to link them together and repeat the sample in the Redrum.
It works for everything else, but the keys are split wrong. Only the C3 i.e. the root-key is like it should when pressing keys with a midi-keyboard.

• Information