(Acoustic) Story

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
strangers

Post 12 Oct 2019

Proud to present an acoustic song a friend and myself just wrapped up. All vocals by my friend Young and Blind. Music, mixing and mastering done by yours truly. This song is pretty deep and was written for a special event taking place next week in Colorado.

Enjoy!

r1381

Post 14 Oct 2019

nice track! love that acoustic guitar. vocals fit good with the track. i am envious of people who can and have the balls to sing. i sometimes feel like i can barely speak in normal sentences. ha.
what is the event this song is for?

strangers

Post 15 Oct 2019

r1381 wrote:
14 Oct 2019
nice track! love that acoustic guitar. vocals fit good with the track. i am envious of people who can and have the balls to sing. i sometimes feel like i can barely speak in normal sentences. ha.
what is the event this song is for?
Thanks. Everything came together nicely for this track. Really happy with the outcome. I'm in the same boat as you; always wish I liked my own voice enough to utilize it for musical purposes. Maybe one day :lol: The event is for trafficking. A close friend of his gets minors out of that world. Whenever he's back the community usually sponsors an event for appreciation and funding. The stories and experiences he has to share are unreal. Wish I was still out west to attend. The small gift of music is what I can bring to the table.

HoboSage

Post 17 Oct 2019

Sounds like a nice song. To be honest though, in my opinion, the quack from the piezo pickup is not doing the sound of the guitar any favors.
My Music: https://www.hobosage.com

My Gear: Surface Pro 6; Reason 10+; Scarlett 2i2 interface; KRK Rockit 5 monitors; Samson SR850 cans; Sure Beta 87A mic; M-Audio 49-key controller; Rainsong DR-1000 acoustic; Fender Modern Player Telecaster

strangers

Post Yesterday

HoboSage wrote:
17 Oct 2019
Sounds like a nice song. To be honest though, in my opinion, the quack from the piezo pickup is not doing the sound of the guitar any favors.
I appreciate honest feedback. That helps me help myself. I've never been thrilled with the preamp on my Martin. Any tips on improving the quack?

• Information