No clue what Genre that is - my new Album

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
User avatar
TheMiles
Posts: 239
Joined: 19 Jan 2015
Location: Krefeld, Germany

Post 12 Oct 2019

<iframe style="border: 0; width: 350px; height: 786px;" src="https://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/alb ... rent=true/" seamless><a href="
Flug der weißen Krähe by WhiteKrow</a></iframe>

Enjoy and leave some comments :)

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1634
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 12 Oct 2019

Skills sir, you have them.
Very diverse, very well produced.
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

User avatar
Creativemind
Posts: 3082
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, England, UK

Post 12 Oct 2019

Listened to the first 3. Very nice work. Like the dark-ish kind of chord structures. Well produced. Track 3 reminded me somehow of Robyn "With Every Heartbeat". I'll be back tomorrow to listen some more.

Was it all done on Reason?

At 2m10 onwards it kinda reminded of your 3rd track and when the arpeggiated bit comes in at 2m40.

:reason:

Propellerhead Reason 10.4 / Cockus Reaper 5.982 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Pro Tools First / Steinberg Cubase LE 5
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

User avatar
TheMiles
Posts: 239
Joined: 19 Jan 2015
Location: Krefeld, Germany

Post 13 Oct 2019

Creativemind wrote:
12 Oct 2019
Was it all done on Reason?
Yes it was all done in Reason. :)

User avatar
Creativemind
Posts: 3082
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, England, UK

Post 13 Oct 2019

TheMiles wrote:
13 Oct 2019
Creativemind wrote:
12 Oct 2019
Was it all done on Reason?
Yes it was all done in Reason. :)
Thought it would be but you never know lol!

Brilliant. Should be showcased on the Reason Studios site.
:reason:

Propellerhead Reason 10.4 / Cockus Reaper 5.982 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Pro Tools First / Steinberg Cubase LE 5
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

User avatar
stratatonic
Posts: 1045
Joined: 15 Jan 2015
Location: CANADA

Post 16 Oct 2019

TheMiles wrote:
12 Oct 2019

Enjoy and leave some comments :)

Very nice work! I especially like The One Eyed Oriental Bastard and The Robot, but It was a very enjoyable listening experience from start to finish. It flowed together extremely well. Not many folks can pull that off.. Honestly if there is any criticism is that the first song is the weakest of the bunch. It's good, but everything else is better, imo. I always think that the first song should grab and hook you. Anyways, I have no clue to the genre, but it's very good.

User avatar
motuscott
Posts: 1634
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: the new york

Post 16 Oct 2019

First song, that's what drew me in.
Just sain.
Sometimes a cigar is just a synth that's on fire

User avatar
TheMiles
Posts: 239
Joined: 19 Jan 2015
Location: Krefeld, Germany

Post 16 Oct 2019

stratatonic wrote:
16 Oct 2019
TheMiles wrote:
12 Oct 2019

Enjoy and leave some comments :)

Very nice work! I especially like The One Eyed Oriental Bastard and The Robot, but It was a very enjoyable listening experience from start to finish. It flowed together extremely well. Not many folks can pull that off.. Honestly if there is any criticism is that the first song is the weakest of the bunch. It's good, but everything else is better, imo. I always think that the first song should grab and hook you. Anyways, I have no clue to the genre, but it's very good.
Thanks a lot for your kind words, they give me the motivation to continue my work!

User avatar
TheMiles
Posts: 239
Joined: 19 Jan 2015
Location: Krefeld, Germany

Post 18 Oct 2019

motuscott wrote:
12 Oct 2019
Skills sir, you have them.
Very diverse, very well produced.
Thx for your kind comment!

User avatar
Noplan
Posts: 652
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: Cologne, Germany

Post 18 Oct 2019

The first song is so damn awesome.

User avatar
TheMiles
Posts: 239
Joined: 19 Jan 2015
Location: Krefeld, Germany

Post 22 Oct 2019

Noplan wrote:
18 Oct 2019
The first song is so damn awesome.
Thx for your friendly comment, this song is something special to me too.
It differs from the rest of the album and somehow made a good intro. Its purpose is to be an ear-opener and i think it does that well..

User avatar
craven
Posts: 634
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 22 Oct 2019

great album! Thanks for sharing!
:ugeek:

User avatar
diminished
Posts: 1487
Joined: 15 Dec 2018

Post 22 Oct 2019

The first one is my favorite too :)
:reason: Most recent track: The Test (feat. MrFigg) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

User avatar
Kalm
Posts: 280
Joined: 03 Jun 2016
Location: Austin

Post 10 Nov 2019

That first track was dope
Courtesy of The Brew | Mac Mini Intel i7 Quad-Core | 8 GB RAM | Apple 1 TB & Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB | Reason 10 | Studio One 3 Professional | Ozone 7 | Pro Tools 12 | Adobe CC | Presonus FireStudio Project | M-Audio Axiom | And many plugs

User avatar
miyaru
Posts: 41
Joined: 28 Oct 2019
Location: Zaanstad, The Netherlands

Post 10 Nov 2019

Very well done, very good production - I have yet a lot to learn.......
Greetings from Miyaru.
Prodaw i7-7700, 16Gb Ram, Focusrite Saffire Pro40, Reason Suite 11, Live Suit 10, Push2, Presonus Eris E8, Lexicon MPX1,
Korg N1, Korg R3, NI Massive, Rob Papen's Predator 2, Sonarworks Reference 4 and Scaler.

User avatar
TheMiles
Posts: 239
Joined: 19 Jan 2015
Location: Krefeld, Germany

Post 12 Nov 2019

Kalm wrote:
10 Nov 2019
That first track was dope
Thx for the comment. The first track is sth special to me as well!

User avatar
TheMiles
Posts: 239
Joined: 19 Jan 2015
Location: Krefeld, Germany

Post 12 Nov 2019

miyaru wrote:
10 Nov 2019
Very well done, very good production - I have yet a lot to learn.......
Thank your for your friendly words!

visheshl
Posts: 74
Joined: 27 Sep 2019

Post 13 Nov 2019

Good work
Free reason control surface for iOS and Android - download here - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7514723

User avatar
TheMiles
Posts: 239
Joined: 19 Jan 2015
Location: Krefeld, Germany

Post 13 Nov 2019

visheshl wrote:
13 Nov 2019
Good work
Thx a lot :)

User avatar
Benedict
Posts: 1954
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: Gold Coast, Australia

Post 13 Nov 2019

Who cares about Genere? That is for children to argue over seeing the music they are listening to has no other merit! :oops:

Is it good music? Yes.
Is it well-executed? Yes
Is it worth hearing again? Yes

Elegantly done
:-)

User avatar
TheMiles
Posts: 239
Joined: 19 Jan 2015
Location: Krefeld, Germany

Post 18 Nov 2019

Benedict wrote:
13 Nov 2019
Who cares about Genere? That is for children to argue over seeing the music they are listening to has no other merit! :oops:

Is it good music? Yes.
Is it well-executed? Yes
Is it worth hearing again? Yes

Elegantly done
:-)
Thx for your friendly comment!

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests