RX950 and RYM2612 VSTs on sale

Discuss VST stuff here!
antic604

Post 13 Sep 2019

You know them as REs, but they're also in VST format and Plugin Boutique has them on sale:

pluginboutique.com/deals/show?sale_id=5623
Bitwig 3 // Reason 10 // Cubase Pro 10 @ Lenovo Y730 15'' i7-8750h
my music - https://soundcloud.com/antic604
other stuff - "Psytrance in Bitwig Studio" tutorial

Carly(Poohbear)

Post 13 Sep 2019

antic604 wrote:
13 Sep 2019
You know them as REs, but they're also in VST format and Plugin Boutique has them on sale:

pluginboutique.com/deals/show?sale_id=5623
I noticed that and also noted that the RE version (RYM2612 only) is on sale, bit more expensive but you do get the CV stuff on the back.

MrFigg

Post 14 Sep 2019

I’ve got to say. RX950...always something I scrolled by. Nothing for me I thought.
Well anyway, I bought it yesterday and it’s fantastic. I really, really didn’t think it was anything I’d ever use. How wrong I was. If you’re thinking like I was before then give it a trial...I was surprised and so might you be. RX950 may even start me using Radical Piano again after 7 years of it gathering dust.

Oh yeah...there’s even a free refill.

(Just read back what I wrote and it sounds like I’m doing an advert hahaha...I’m really not).

tt_lab

Post Yesterday

Does anyone know if there is a crossgrade price or something if I buy the VST to get the RE too?

Carly(Poohbear)

Post Yesterday

tt_lab wrote:
Yesterday
Does anyone know if there is a crossgrade price or something if I buy the VST to get the RE too?
You will need to Email them and if anything other dev's have done a crossgrade from RE to VST not the other way around, probably due to the way Reason Studios charge etc. (going from RE to VST has nothing to do with Reason Studios but from VST to RE you have to go via the shop)

tt_lab

Post Yesterday

Thank you Carly. Will send them an email. Cheers

Flavolous

Post Yesterday

MrFigg wrote:
14 Sep 2019
I’ve got to say. RX950...always something I scrolled by. Nothing for me I thought.
Well anyway, I bought it yesterday and it’s fantastic. I really, really didn’t think it was anything I’d ever use. How wrong I was. If you’re thinking like I was before then give it a trial...I was surprised and so might you be. RX950 may even start me using Radical Piano again after 7 years of it gathering dust.

Oh yeah...there’s even a free refill.

(Just read back what I wrote and it sounds like I’m doing an advert hahaha...I’m really not).
Its the spice of life, I put it on everything. The only place I've not put it on yet is the mastering strip (now thats another idea!).

fretshot7

Post Yesterday

tt_lab wrote:
Yesterday
Thank you Carly. Will send them an email. Cheers
man i really hope so, don't normally but cos they were cheaper I went with vst, big regret REs just seem more polished and professional plus i missed out on some patches and refils. Even changing patches in Rym is a pain compared to what the Re would have been... still great devices.
My thinking is getting the Vsts wasnt just price but also in case i wanted to use them in a different daw ( im not upgrading this time, hopefully next time )

• Information