Poll: How many of the Reason 11 Suite REs do you already own? (Poll updated, please re-submit vote)

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.

How many of the Reason 11 Suite REs do you already own?

None
8%
One
6%
Two
9%
Three
8%
Four
8%
Five
6%
Six
14%
Seven
8%
Eight
8%
Nine
8%
Ten
10%
Eleven
2%
Twelve
3%
Thirteen
1%
Fourteen
2%

Total votes: 145
VIVIsect

31 Aug 2019

I only have Drum Sequencer. I'm considering eventually upgrading to Suite, even though I'm really only interested in four of the devices: Umpf Retro/Club, PolyStep Sequencer, and Quad Note Generator. I don't need anymore synths/sampled instruments or effects, really. My cup runneth over in that regard (my VSTs). But I can picture myself getting a lot of use out of the four that I listed. I had fun with the demos.

Kaydigi

02 Sep 2019

None option. As much I want Parsec I get nightmares that the day i buy it, it will be included in the next version of Reason. I've literally been hemming and hawing about since Parsec 1. I just buy third party re's in the meantime. I will be upgrading to SUITE though.

gullum

08 Sep 2019

to be honest how many of the RE-s you have, did you buy at full price? or introduction half-price, Black Friday, May madness or included in another buy?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

08 Sep 2019

gullum wrote:
08 Sep 2019
to be honest how many of the RE-s you have, did you buy at full price? or introduction half-price, Black Friday, May madness or included in another buy?
Personally speaking:
Radical Piano: Full price (Now free stock device)
Radical Keys: Full price (Not inc. in Suite)
Polar: Full Price
REB, RDK and Pianos Refill bundle: Full price then repurchased as REB and RDK rack extensions.

The above mentioned are all older Propellerheads products from the days when sales were pretty much a very rare occurrence. I’ve got a few more Props REs which I got cheaper but you asked about full price purchases. I can tell you now though, won’t be happening again.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

gullum

08 Sep 2019

Me too I have bought most at full price and have most of their RE's already.
Just I have a feeling that the once most vocal are the once who already got the RE's on sale

• Information