Reason intro compatible refills

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
sleep1979
Posts: 302
Joined: 20 Jul 2017

Post 16 Mar 2019

I have two that are 100% compatible with reason intro , pinknoise studio essence and analog monsters free and there great , are there more out there?
ie ones where even the combinators work or there only nnxt ?

( ps i have no desire to upgrade atm ) i may one day or just buy the newest reason intro version but atm 16 tracks is doing me )

sleep1979
Posts: 302
Joined: 20 Jul 2017

Post 17 Mar 2019

Also what i could mean is refills that have no combinator patches but are realky good

User avatar
AndrasHaasz
Posts: 32
Joined: 29 Jan 2018
Location: Budapest

Post 18 Mar 2019

Check out QuickSilver, it's also available for free:

http://reasonbanks.com/refill_QS20th.html

Andras
:reason: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :essentials: :rebirth: :recycle: :refillpacker: :re:

User avatar
mjxl
Posts: 84
Joined: 23 Nov 2018

Post 18 Mar 2019

Hydlide also has "some" refills.

https://www.reasonexperts.com/reason-refills/refills/

As long as they dont have Malstrom, Grain and some effects they work for you too.

sleep1979
Posts: 302
Joined: 20 Jul 2017

Post 18 Mar 2019

AndrasHaasz wrote:
18 Mar 2019
Check out QuickSilver, it's also available for free:

http://reasonbanks.com/refill_QS20th.html

Andras
thanks andras i have seen that one i think analog nights works in intro also does it ?
http://www.reasonbanks.com/refill_AN.html

User avatar
Oquasec
Posts: 2172
Joined: 05 Mar 2017

Post 18 Mar 2019

As far as I know, I think refills are universal if the module itself runs in your version of reason
Avid/Reaper/Reason/FLS.

sleep1979
Posts: 302
Joined: 20 Jul 2017

Post 18 Mar 2019

Oquasec wrote:
18 Mar 2019
As far as I know, I think refills are universal if the module itself runs in your version of reason
thanks m8 but i think that's stating the obvious,
as i was asking if anyone knows of any refills that run 100 % in intro including the combinators which is usually the problem , essence is a great one and there are others like zampled which i know all or most of all the patches work , ie in reason intro /essential compatable :-)

sleep1979
Posts: 302
Joined: 20 Jul 2017

Post 18 Mar 2019

mjxl wrote:
18 Mar 2019
Hydlide also has "some" refills.

https://www.reasonexperts.com/reason-refills/refills/

As long as they dont have Malstrom, Grain and some effects they work for you too.
thanks mate but i tried a few out and they dont work cheers

User avatar
AndrasHaasz
Posts: 32
Joined: 29 Jan 2018
Location: Budapest

Post 19 Mar 2019

sleep1979 wrote:
18 Mar 2019
AndrasHaasz wrote:
18 Mar 2019
Check out QuickSilver, it's also available for free:

http://reasonbanks.com/refill_QS20th.html

Andras
thanks andras i have seen that one i think analog nights works in intro also does it ?
http://www.reasonbanks.com/refill_AN.html
Yes, since it's NN-XT only :)
:reason: :ignition: :PUF_balance: :essentials: :rebirth: :recycle: :refillpacker: :re:

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests