can you de tune a nnxt patch

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
sleep1979

14 Mar 2019

can you detune like say a sample of a synth in a nnxt like you can on a normal synth ? cheers

bitley

14 Mar 2019

Very easily, just select all samples you want to change and detune, set envelopes etc, you can do just as much as on a very sophisticated synth.

sleep1979

14 Mar 2019

bitley wrote:
14 Mar 2019
Very easily, just select all samples you want to change and detune, set envelopes etc, you can do just as much as on a very sophisticated synth.
Cool cheers bitley ill try tomorrow

sleep1979

14 Mar 2019

bitley wrote:
14 Mar 2019
Do any of your refills work with intro ? Ie have combinators with effects included in reason full ? I used to own way beyond fairlight 1 lost it now but was looking at the phrophet refill really , but there is no info on your site about the patches or demos like pinknoise studios has cheers

bitley

14 Mar 2019

"Used to own" ?!

sleep1979

15 Mar 2019

bitley wrote:
14 Mar 2019
"Used to own" ?!
Yeah gone off my system ages ago by mistake

Magnus

15 Mar 2019

sleep1979 wrote:
15 Mar 2019
bitley wrote:
14 Mar 2019
"Used to own" ?!
Yeah gone off my system ages ago by mistake
And this is the main reason why Bitley needs to get his ReFills onto the Props store, where they can be redownloaded at any time required; day or night :)

boingy

15 Mar 2019

Magnus wrote:
15 Mar 2019

And this is the main reason why Bitley needs to get his ReFills onto the Props store, where they can be redownloaded at any time required; day or night :)
Except when the Prop's server is down... :twisted:

sleep1979

15 Mar 2019

boingy wrote:
15 Mar 2019
Magnus wrote:
15 Mar 2019

Except when the Prop's server is down... :twisted:
Also i asked him to re send the wbf 1 refill I bought years ago abd he said he didnt have it only offered me an upgrade.
Which I understand if he doesnt have the file anymore .

But i didnt want an upgrade

so i dont have the wbf refill anymore , if it was in the store it would still be there like my reason bass refill , i dont really buy refills at the moment
( as i used to have reason 7 but only have reason intro now way better than essentials long story went to other daw for a while cubase didnt love it anymore now im back
The refills i do have( only a couple )
a lot of the combinators dont work , apart from pinknoise essence which i got is awesome works great with intro . So yeah being in the store would be great , i often worry if propellerhead goes under like camel audio what. Sad day that would be for me

• Information