New Subtractor Muder House One Refill

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
apoc123

Post 24 Feb 2019

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

BananaSkins

Post 24 Feb 2019

Website needs updating:

DNA Labs Software © 2018

Quiloc Lim

Post 24 Feb 2019

I'd like to hear some sound samples of the patches in this refill. I'm impressed that this refill uses Subtractor as the base synth. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I know you've got links to Soundcloud for most of your other refills, but recently there are refills advertised on your site that have no demos on Soundcloud of the patches.

I realize it takes time to put together a sound demo for these refills, however, perhaps there is a forum user here that you can trust to give these new refills a good work out in a demo of the new patches. :)

apoc123

Post 16 Mar 2019

BananaSkins wrote:
24 Feb 2019
Website needs updating:

DNA Labs Software © 2018
Updated thanks!

apoc123

Post 16 Mar 2019

Quiloc Lim wrote:
24 Feb 2019
I'd like to hear some sound samples of the patches in this refill. I'm impressed that this refill uses Subtractor as the base synth. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I know you've got links to Soundcloud for most of your other refills, but recently there are refills advertised on your site that have no demos on Soundcloud of the patches.

I realize it takes time to put together a sound demo for these refills, however, perhaps there is a forum user here that you can trust to give these new refills a good work out in a demo of the new patches. :)
Your right, most of the refills have previews and this one will have a preview very soon! If you want to check out other demos, they are here, thanks!:

https://soundcloud.com/jason-drewry

BananaSkins

Post 16 Mar 2019

apoc123 wrote:
16 Mar 2019
BananaSkins wrote:
24 Feb 2019
Website needs updating:

DNA Labs Software © 2018
Updated thanks!
Your welcome... :thumbs_up:

• Information