What and when was the last Refill you bought?

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 Jan 2019

Just wondering.
I’m still buying them despite efforts not to.
My last was King of Kongs a couple of days ago and it made me happy :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Soeno

23 Jan 2019

Luftrum 17 for Grain as it comes out

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

23 Jan 2019

Zero Point Energy from Quixotic Sound Design
2018-04-15

I like it. I've been using it here and there in my tunes lately.

diminished
Competition Winner

23 Jan 2019

Lectric Panda's Fritz Granular Engine during the sale. It's great and fun, but I am still learning (and probably never gonna understand it completely :D )

Yesterday I also won CustomVibe by Turn2On, it's fantastic for guitars and synth leads. Experimentation phase still running.

I'm stupid. ReFills, not REs. Sorry.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 Jan 2019

diminished wrote:
23 Jan 2019
Lectric Panda's Fritz Granular Engine during the sale. It's great and fun, but I am still learning (and probably never gonna understand it completely :D )

Yesterday I also won CustomVibe by Turn2On, it's fantastic for guitars and synth leads. Experimentation phase still running.
Ha ha. They’re both REs man. It’s Refills I was asking about :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

23 Jan 2019

MrFigg wrote:
23 Jan 2019
Ha ha. They’re both REs man. It’s Refills I was asking about :).
Yeah I just realized. Forget what I said :roll: :)
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

Electric-Metal

23 Jan 2019

eXode ONE Trance Soundset

2017-03-01
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

Adabler
Competition Winner

23 Jan 2019

The most recent I bought was the Bitley Fairlight refill which is great. During the December sale I also bought Digital Genome and the Nordic Red one and I like them both. I would very much recommend the world refill bundle, it is a great deal.
:reason: 12, Win10

Oquasec

23 Jan 2019

Well there's no date since I frequent propellerhead shop & make my own refills
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 Jan 2019

Adabler wrote:
23 Jan 2019
The most recent I bought was the Bitley Fairlight refill which is great. During the December sale I also bought Digital Genome and the Nordic Red one and I like them both. I would very much recommend the world refill bundle, it is a great deal.
Had Fairlight since platinum. I finally bought Synclavier 1 and 2. The world refill bundle, as you say, is great. I really like the Scandinavian one :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Adabler
Competition Winner

23 Jan 2019

MrFigg wrote:
23 Jan 2019
I really like the Scandinavian one :).
Yes, that was my main motivation for getting it. There is a lot great stuff in there, like the highland harp and all the percussion.
:reason: 12, Win10

diminished
Competition Winner

23 Jan 2019

Ok I just bought the Bundlesrepublik Elektronika from Bitley. Actually my first Refill ever, if you don't count the Zampled Strings I got with that Rig 3 during the sale.
I'm super stoked already, and from what I've read I can't even fathom how much goodness is in there. Do you guys have it (or Way Beyond Fairlight) and how do you like it?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 Jan 2019

diminished wrote:
23 Jan 2019
Ok I just bought the Bundlesrepublik Elektronika from Bitley. Actually my first Refill ever, if you don't count the Zampled Strings I got with that Rig 3 during the sale.
I'm super stoked already, and from what I've read I can't even fathom how much goodness is in there. Do you guys have it (or Way Beyond Fairlight) and how do you like it?
I think most of the people on here know I like Bitley's stuff. Oh yes I do :)
All good :).
From previous experience though Patrick will probably jump in any moment soon to tell you how good it is himself ha ha. (sorry Patrick...couldn't resist)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

diminished
Competition Winner

23 Jan 2019

MrFigg wrote:
23 Jan 2019
diminished wrote:
23 Jan 2019
I think most of the people on here know I like Bitley's stuff. Oh yes I do :)
All good :).
From previous experience though Patrick will probably jump in any moment soon to tell you how good it is himself ha ha. (sorry Patrick...couldn't resist)
Haha, I wouldn't mind that at all since a) I actually believe it too from all I've read and heard and b) if it means I get a download link and can play around with it this evening!! Cmon I gotta go to sleep soon, don't kill the hype! :lol:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 Jan 2019

diminished wrote:
23 Jan 2019

Haha, I wouldn't mind that at all since a) I actually believe it too from all I've read and heard and b) if it means I get a download link and can play around with it this evening!! Cmon I gotta go to sleep soon, don't kill the hype! :lol:
He’s usually pretty fast so you’ll get it soon. And it really is worth the wait :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

bitley

24 Jan 2019

Thanks guys, lovely feedback! :-)

Catblack

24 Jan 2019

I can't remember if my last was Bitley's or SKP... one of those two. I still buy, love and use refills.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

24 Jan 2019

bitley wrote:
24 Jan 2019
Thanks guys, lovely feedback! :-)
Because you’re worth it :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

24 Jan 2019

Catblack wrote:
24 Jan 2019
I can't remember if my last was Bitley's or SKP... one of those two. I still buy, love and use refills.
Which SKP? :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Catblack

24 Jan 2019

MrFigg wrote:
24 Jan 2019
Catblack wrote:
24 Jan 2019
I think I picked up Antidote Memories and Aesthetic Flow? I have all the SKP refills. I picked up WBF R2 from Bitley, before that I think.

I love refills because I usually want to just go in and play a melody or something rather than tweak noises. Sometimes flipping through a refill I can get some inspiration, too. Which is why I love (SKP and Soundcells too,) because frequently I find that their sound design has patches that really fit together with each other.
If you ain't hip to the rare Housequake, shut up already.

Damn.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

24 Jan 2019

Catblack wrote:
24 Jan 2019
MrFigg wrote:
24 Jan 2019

I think I picked up Antidote Memories and Aesthetic Flow? I have all the SKP refills. I picked up WBF R2 from Bitley, before that I think.

I love refills because I usually want to just go in and play a melody or something rather than tweak noises. Sometimes flipping through a refill I can get some inspiration, too. Which is why I love (SKP and Soundcells too,) because frequently I find that their sound design has patches that really fit together with each other.
Same here. Would you recommend SKP then?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

guitfnky

24 Jan 2019

I think I've only bought two... Reason Drum Kits 2 and BFD. now that I can use Addictive Drums in Reason though, there doesn't seem to be much need for me to even look at Refills. they could maybe find a better way to market them, maybe--after Rack Extensions and VSTs, they seem to have become almost an afterthought for some people.
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

craven

24 Jan 2019

MrFigg wrote:
23 Jan 2019
Just wondering.
I’m still buying them despite efforts not to.
My last was King of Kongs a couple of days ago and it made me happy :).
yes, that is a great one!

I also bought the Luftrum 17 one for grain.
:ugeek:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

24 Jan 2019

guitfnky wrote:
24 Jan 2019
...they seem to have become almost an afterthought for some people.
Yeah. I thought that too. That’s why I posted this. I still like refills in any case.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

24 Jan 2019

craven wrote:
24 Jan 2019

I also bought the Luftrum 17 one for grain.
I’ve been wondering about that one. A lot of people seem to like it. Thing is I find Grain sounds good whatever sample I fire into it anyway.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information