Reason - Freeze track

This forum is for discussing Propellerhead's music software. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
DOEXmusic
Posts: 18
Joined: 17 Jul 2018

Post 08 Dec 2018

Propellerhead, we need a real freeze track function because bouncing the channels and muting the tracks doesn't save cpu. Sometimes you can't just delete the instruments because you are not ready to commit to the sounds. Please add that function into Reason, I'm sure i'm not the only one that needs it to finish up some projects.

User avatar
antic604
Posts: 1435
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Location: Warsaw, Poland

Post 08 Dec 2018

Yeah, it's been requested dozens of times. This is not an official feature request channel, though. Please mail support.
Reason 10 // Bitwig 2 // Live 10 @ Surface Pro 4 i7 8/256GB
My music: https://soundcloud.com/antic604

User avatar
aeox
Posts: 1848
Joined: 23 Feb 2017
Location: Oregon

Post 08 Dec 2018

antic604 wrote:
08 Dec 2018
Yeah, it's been requested dozens of times. This is not an official feature request channel, though. Please mail support.
You can mail support with feature requests? Didn't know that. Someone should mail them the polls that take place on the forum
whoahh

Last edited by aeox on 24 May 2018, edited too many times in total.

User avatar
aeox
Posts: 1848
Joined: 23 Feb 2017
Location: Oregon

Post 08 Dec 2018

I'm trying to find the contact info for feature requests with no luck.
whoahh

Last edited by aeox on 24 May 2018, edited too many times in total.

User avatar
Loque
Posts: 4254
Joined: 28 Dec 2015

Post 08 Dec 2018

aeox wrote:
08 Dec 2018
I'm trying to find the contact info for feature requests with no luck.
I think support@propellerheads.com or try https://help.propellerheads.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Last edited by Loque on 08 Dec 2018, edited 1 time in total.
:reason: 10, Win10 64Bit.

User avatar
aeox
Posts: 1848
Joined: 23 Feb 2017
Location: Oregon

Post 08 Dec 2018

Loque wrote:
08 Dec 2018
aeox wrote:
08 Dec 2018
I'm trying to find the contact info for feature requests with no luck.
I think support@propellerheads.com
Oh thanks. I wasn't sure if it was a specific email or not.
whoahh

Last edited by aeox on 24 May 2018, edited too many times in total.

PhillipOrdonez
Posts: 176
Joined: 20 Oct 2017
Location: Norway

Post 09 Dec 2018

antic604 wrote:
08 Dec 2018
Yeah, it's been requested dozens of times. This is not an official feature request channel, though. Please mail support.
So it is okay to request things that have not been requested dozens of times, you say? Unless you are the one doing the requests, correct?
Kjempefint :)

User avatar
antic604
Posts: 1435
Joined: 23 Oct 2017
Location: Warsaw, Poland

Post 09 Dec 2018

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
09 Dec 2018
antic604 wrote:
08 Dec 2018
Yeah, it's been requested dozens of times. This is not an official feature request channel, though. Please mail support.
So it is okay to request things that have not been requested dozens of times, you say? Unless you are the one doing the requests, correct?
No, I'm just saying it was requested many times and there's no need to open a new topic about this.

I don't open new topics asking for high-res GUI, track folders or - indeed - track freezing :)
Reason 10 // Bitwig 2 // Live 10 @ Surface Pro 4 i7 8/256GB
My music: https://soundcloud.com/antic604

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests