Trouble with online verification

This forum is for discussing Propellerhead's music software. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
drumdrum

Post 15 Sep 2018

I'm new to reason 10 and am having trouble with online verification for trying rack extensions.
I have recently updated to windows 10 and am using Google Chrome as my browser.

I can log in to ph shop without any problems and have purchased a few RE's.
I clicked "try" for two RE's and downloaded them .
When I try to start Reason 10, I am presented with an online verification screen.
I get an error that my user id and password do not match, over and over again, and have to click "continue" to log in without the "trials".

I contacted PH support and got the reply "Trials are online only". I understand that, but that does not tell me why I can log in to your store but get an error because of the online verification process. I re-submitted a ticket to support, but haven't heard back. Wow, I'm shocked at the lack of support.

I tried RE management and Synced all, but that did nothing.
I am sure that I'm using the same user id and password.

Anybody else have this issue?

Loque

Post 15 Sep 2018

Never had this and I just can speculate your password or username is wrong.

Another thing that might be possible is, that something is interrupting your network communication.

Did you authorized Reason on your computer?
:reason: 10, Win10 64Bit.

drumdrum

Post 16 Sep 2018

I'm using the same username and password that works just fine to log into my ph account.

My network connection is solid. I use a wired connection for downloading and wireless when I'm not.

Yes, Reason is authorized on my computer.

Loque

Post 16 Sep 2018

drumdrum wrote:
16 Sep 2018
I'm using the same username and password that works just fine to log into my ph account.

My network connection is solid. I use a wired connection for downloading and wireless when I'm not.

Yes, Reason is authorized on my computer.
So, authorization worked. That measn the brwoser could also access the Authorizer.

I did not thought your network connetion is supsiciius, more the software you are running, like firewalls and stuff. In the worst case, well, someone is listening :-P

Realy weird. You have a subscription for RackExtensions or anything unuasl going on? You tried to write down your password and username in clear text and than pasted it into the edit-fields? Just to elemenate typos. If that does not help (disable firewall, eleminate typos) try to reinstall the Authorizer.

If you reached this point without success, i am running out of ideas.
:reason: 10, Win10 64Bit.

drumdrum

Post 16 Sep 2018

I'm leaving on vacation so will try to re-install the authorizer when I get back. I don't have a subscription or anything unusual going on that I know of.

Thanks for the feedback.

• Information