(Omnisphere/monster singing) The IRON

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Post Reply
User avatar
modecca
Posts: 620
Joined: 07 Jul 2016

13 Aug 2018

🎹 🥁 🎷 🎺 🎸 🎻

User avatar
minilog
Posts: 36
Joined: 07 Aug 2018

16 Aug 2018

We have an escapee from the monster hospital here. More falsetto for my preference.

User avatar
Auryn
Posts: 315
Joined: 12 Aug 2015
Location: La Mancha

17 Aug 2018

Enjoyed this track, I like the way you play with dynamics (e.g. the very quiet bits with just a couple of drum hits juxtaposed with the louder parts, and the sudden cutting of the verb)
Have to concur with the previous poster about the falsetto singing, that part was probably the highlight. :-)
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
eXpandemonium Refill: https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/expandemonium

User avatar
modecca
Posts: 620
Joined: 07 Jul 2016

21 Aug 2018

minilog wrote: ↑
16 Aug 2018
We have an escapee from the monster hospital here. More falsetto for my preference.
Auryn wrote: ↑
17 Aug 2018
Enjoyed this track, I like the way you play with dynamics (e.g. the very quiet bits with just a couple of drum hits juxtaposed with the louder parts, and the sudden cutting of the verb)
Have to concur with the previous poster about the falsetto singing, that part was probably the highlight. :-)


Based off both of your recommendations I now know my path:

🎹 🥁 🎷 🎺 🎸 🎻

User avatar
minilog
Posts: 36
Joined: 07 Aug 2018

22 Aug 2018

Cant knock it until you try it. Your falsetto craze might inspire me to break out of my natural insecurity. I think a falsetto monster hospital song would suit me well actually.

User avatar
Auryn
Posts: 315
Joined: 12 Aug 2015
Location: La Mancha

22 Aug 2018

modecca wrote: ↑
21 Aug 2018
Based off both of your recommendations I now know my path:

I need this to happen now :-)
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
eXpandemonium Refill: https://shop.propellerheads.se/product/expandemonium

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests