(Electronic metal) - Ignition

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TritoneAddiction
Posts: 1555
Joined: 29 Aug 2015
Location: Sweden

Post 12 Aug 2018

An old track from 2014. From my intrumental electronic metal project Synthetic Flesh. The "rule" was to not use any guitars while still having metal influences.


Lowas
Posts: 87
Joined: 01 Sep 2016

Post 12 Aug 2018

:) Care to share how the drums was recorded/mixed?

TritoneAddiction
Posts: 1555
Joined: 29 Aug 2015
Location: Sweden

Post 12 Aug 2018

Lowas wrote:
12 Aug 2018
:) Care to share how the drums was recorded/mixed?
The drums are all programmed. It was a while ago but I'm pretty sure I used stock drum samples and samples from the Reason drum refill.
If I remember correctly I layered quite a bit, particularly on snare, cymbals and hi hats.

User avatar
O1B
Posts: 1213
Joined: 26 Jan 2015

Post 13 Aug 2018

Those. DRUMS. are. Killer.

This should open the next superhero flick.
Antic604 "Well, he's been doing it - mentioning Eurorack hardware - in majority of his posts, so I'm not surprised anymore :? Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:19 pm

Lowas
Posts: 87
Joined: 01 Sep 2016

Post 14 Aug 2018

TritoneAddiction wrote:
12 Aug 2018
Lowas wrote:
12 Aug 2018
:) Care to share how the drums was recorded/mixed?
The drums are all programmed. It was a while ago but I'm pretty sure I used stock drum samples and samples from the Reason drum refill.
If I remember correctly I layered quite a bit, particularly on snare, cymbals and hi hats.
Nice job :)

User avatar
Ixus
Posts: 218
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 14 Aug 2018

Damn dude thats tight, sounds very good! Nice mix too, perfect Boss Fight music :D

Cheers!

TritoneAddiction
Posts: 1555
Joined: 29 Aug 2015
Location: Sweden

Post 16 Aug 2018

Ixus wrote:
14 Aug 2018
Damn dude thats tight, sounds very good! Nice mix too, perfect Boss Fight music :D

Cheers!
Thanks :D

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests