This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
That sauce is aaaaawesoooooome! Too bad I can't seem to find it in stores here in Finland that much anymore. Have to resort to locally available Naga Jolokia sauces (which are awesomesauce too). #sadpanda #maybenotsosadpanda
Favourite foods? Mostly vegan fare (99% of the time) but I do occasionally splurge on fish & seafood. But yeah... so many to choose from. I love cooking and eating all kinds of foods (Thai, Japanese, Nepalese and Nordic/Finnish preferred). If I had to come up with the proverbial "last meal" it would be something along the lines of:
- GTs made of Napue gin and Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic as aperitifs.
- Thai flat noodle dish with prawns and loads of garlic, fresh green thai chilies, thai & holy basil (Prik nampla on the side), something that would have proper spiciness, bite and "Wok hee".
- Charcoal grilled atlantic lobster (3 pounds min.)
- A selection of oysters, Tsarskaya preferred (24 pcs min.)
- 2x Beyond Meat/Impossible Foods vegan cheese burger with pickles on the side (charcoal grilled patties)
- Vegan lasagna with fresh truffles, spinach and walnuts
- Charcoal grilled swordfish and salmon steaks & scallops with wilted spinach, mashed potatoes and steamed green peas
- Freshly smoked baltic herring & pike perch with new potatoes, dill and freshly pickled cucumber
- A selection of sashimi and sushi freshly crafted by a sushi master using seasons first japanese rice and ingredients
- Fresh Udon noodles with dashi broth, topped with seadfood
- Traditional Finnish clear salmon soup with finnish rye bread
- Salt cured salmon and whitefish with finnish rye bread
- A selection of caviar: beluga & vendace (Finnish)
- Top sirloin reindeer steak (400g min.) done rare and cooked on charcoal grill with a side of grilled root vegetables, slices of garlic gherkins and lingonberry jam (game is the rare exception to the rule of not eating meat, this provided I know where the meat came from and who killed it and how > can be done in Finland).
- Green salads, selection (including Finnish style green cabbage salad)
- Miniature "Hors d'Ouvres" style sandwiches topped with hummus, sliced cucumber, freshly squeezed lemon juice, dried parsley and a sprinkling of salt
- Freshly baked Karelian pies with "egg butter"
- Two bottles of Ruinart Blanc des Blancs champagne (at around 70-80€ a pop it is not the most expensive but boy do I love that stuff...)
- A few 6-packs of lager, local produce preferred (think of Fat Lizard Brewery).
- A selection of top grade cannabis to be smoked or vaporized during and after dinner.
I think that should cover it... exuberant enough and leaning heavily on fish & seafood. Plenty of other stuff I could add though... but quite enough there for me to die as a happy man gorging through all of that
They used to have it at a local store, but nowadays I get it even from Amazon!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests