Some cool and free 64Bit Plugins

Discuss VST stuff here!

EdGrip

24 May 2017

So far I've got:

Tyrrell N6 & Zebralette (U-he - got these ages ago to test Studio One. N6 is fantastic.)
OTT and Dimension (xfer)
Barricade (Tonebooster - not a free plugin, but the demo version is limited only in that you can't save presets, and it's bound to be better than MClass)
That Surrealmachines Diffuse reverb from another thread
Reverb SOLO from Reverb.com

I deleted that free EQ bunduru from Positive Grid. Suspiciously bloaty-lookin' download.

Free plugins are clearly a rabbit hole of madness and paranoia where a gotta-catch-em-all attitude could develop. Do you need it to fill a gap (like a maximiser/limiter in my case). Is it good? Is it reverb? Is it from a trustworthy source + is this particular download host trustworthy? Is it a set-and-forget kind of device, because something that will need lots of tweaking might be better as a rack extension. Is it reverb?

SoulState

24 May 2017

You gotta be discerning when it comes to vsts, free or otherwise... as in life. ha haar :cool:

Would agree. The U-he Tyrrell N6 is a five star plugin with a huge amount of inspiring presets.

Check this vid ---->
:reason:

Oquasec

24 May 2017

Tbh I'm just here scouring for all the guys who are new to vsts and studying them lmao.
Tried most of these ages ago and glad to see they basically created a rack extension converter for a whole second format.
Producer/Programmer.
Reason, FLS and Cubase NFR user.

• Information