Plug & Mix VIP Bundle

Discuss VST stuff here!
Flandersh
Posts: 123
Joined: 17 Jan 2015
Location: Norway

Post 02 May 2017

The Plug & Mix VIP Bundle from dontcrack.com is a bundle of 50 simple to use plugins, that is currently at sale for $99. This is a plugin bundle I highly recommend. Despite having many much more complex and more expensive plugins in my arsenal, plugins from this bundle are something I use on nearly every track I produce or mix, because of the ease combined with great quality.

Ostermilk
Posts: 1516
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 02 May 2017

Flandersh wrote:The Plug & Mix VIP Bundle from dontcrack.com is a bundle of 50 simple to use plugins, that is currently at sale for $99. This is a plugin bundle I highly recommend. Despite having many much more complex and more expensive plugins in my arsenal, plugins from this bundle are something I use on nearly every track I produce or mix, because of the ease combined with great quality.
Totally agree, I bought this bundle for 50 bucks when they had some mad sale on it and didn't expect much, but there's all manner of stomp-box style goodness in there @ $2 a pop at the current price. Sure there's some stuff that sounds a bit samey but there's plenty of it that hits the mark and usually gets there just by turning a couple of knobs to taste.

Install the lot weed out want you don't use over time and you'll have an instant bunch of modulation madness and sound shaping options from the get go.

User avatar
QVprod
Posts: 2364
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 02 May 2017

Got their Dimension 3D chorus for free during a promotion a while back. It's my go to chorus plugin. Especially for thick background vocals.

User avatar
Karim
Posts: 840
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: Italy

Post 03 May 2017

Flandersh wrote:The Plug & Mix VIP Bundle from dontcrack.com is a bundle of 50 simple to use plugins, that is currently at sale for $99. This is a plugin bundle I highly recommend. Despite having many much more complex and more expensive plugins in my arsenal, plugins from this bundle are something I use on nearly every track I produce or mix, because of the ease combined with great quality.
The site however indicates $ 249 as bundle price ...Or am I missing something?

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk
Karim Le Mec : Dj / Producer / Label Owner ( :reason: Vers 10.2 on  IMac 2016 21")
FOLLOW Karim Le Mec
https://www.karimlemec.it/
https://soundcloud.com/karimlemec
https://www.facebook.com/karimlemec
https://www.mixcloud.com/lemecdj/

User avatar
Karim
Posts: 840
Joined: 16 Jan 2015
Location: Italy

Post 03 May 2017

Ok! I read too fast. Is really a bargain!

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk
Karim Le Mec : Dj / Producer / Label Owner ( :reason: Vers 10.2 on  IMac 2016 21")
FOLLOW Karim Le Mec
https://www.karimlemec.it/
https://soundcloud.com/karimlemec
https://www.facebook.com/karimlemec
https://www.mixcloud.com/lemecdj/

User avatar
Boombastix
Posts: 980
Joined: 18 May 2018
Location: Bay Area, CA

Post 13 Sep 2019

They are doing a $49 promo at the moment (until end of Sept). So, about a buck each. https://www.plugandmix.com/

Much geared towards guitars. But any old school synth freak KNOWS we used guitar pedals all the time in the studio to get those old analog and early digital synths to sound better.

I've seen 1 or 2 that i like, and they are also on sale for $10 ea. So, not sure if I should just go with the VIP bundle. The price diff ain't that much, but then I need to manage another 50 plugins.

Any favorites you guys have? Thoughts?
I like the Talking Tone.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

User avatar
PinkSlime
Posts: 37
Joined: 24 Feb 2015

Post 14 Sep 2019

I am a big nomad factory/plug and mix fan overall. Some devices may be dated but they deliver fast results, very practical.

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 3397
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 14 Sep 2019

Can anyone vouch for the uni-vibe or the Leslie?

User avatar
ShelLuser
Posts: 244
Joined: 25 Aug 2019

Post 14 Sep 2019

I can't help but wonder why they want to know all my data, including my address, just for the purchase of a few digital plugins. I stopped filling out the form when I saw that, also because I don't have a creditcard nor paypal account at the moment and it's not being made clear what payment methods they provide.

Not a webshop I would fully trust 'just like that'.
--- :reason:
Using the 'Power' Trio: Live 10 Suite (+ Push & Max 8 ), Reason 10 and Maschine Mk3 (+ the ultimate Komplete 12).
Blog: SynthFan (under heavy construction!)

User avatar
boingy
Posts: 791
Joined: 01 Feb 2019

Post 14 Sep 2019

ShelLuser wrote:
14 Sep 2019
I can't help but wonder why they want to know all my data, including my address, just for the purchase of a few digital plugins. I stopped filling out the form when I saw that, also because I don't have a creditcard nor paypal account at the moment and it's not being made clear what payment methods they provide.

Not a webshop I would fully trust 'just like that'.
If you don't have a credit card or a paypal account how were you planning to pay? It's usual to need address details for any purchase in a web shop. If you don't fully trust the shop, don't buy anything there.

SymphonicDischord
Posts: 46
Joined: 01 Feb 2016
Location: Cold Ass North

Post 14 Sep 2019

ShelLuser wrote:
14 Sep 2019
I can't help but wonder why they want to know all my data, including my address, just for the purchase of a few digital plugins. I stopped filling out the form when I saw that, also because I don't have a creditcard nor paypal account at the moment and it's not being made clear what payment methods they provide.

Not a webshop I would fully trust 'just like that'.

That’s generally to verify that you are who you say you are. More specifically in regards to using a credit card and I believe PayPal. If that data did not match what your credit card company had on file, the purchase would be rejected to prevent fraudulent activity.

User avatar
ShelLuser
Posts: 244
Joined: 25 Aug 2019

Post 15 Sep 2019

SymphonicDischord wrote:
14 Sep 2019
That’s generally to verify that you are who you say you are. More specifically in regards to using a credit card and I believe PayPal. If that data did not match what your credit card company had on file, the purchase would be rejected to prevent fraudulent activity.
Ergo completely useless. Because it's very easy for me to make sure to fill out the same details as the account I'm abusing.

No, I believe there is a completely different reason... See; vendors are not allowed to indefinitely store all the information which is provided with my bank transaction nor are they allowed to use it for any other purpose than processing the payment. But the information I need to fill out on their website is a different ballgame: also because you have to agree with their terms of use. In other words: this would allow a vendor to use said data for whatever purpose they deem fit. Not for everything of course, there are limitations, but the fact remains that it gives them more access to this info.

Not for me....
--- :reason:
Using the 'Power' Trio: Live 10 Suite (+ Push & Max 8 ), Reason 10 and Maschine Mk3 (+ the ultimate Komplete 12).
Blog: SynthFan (under heavy construction!)

User avatar
ShelLuser
Posts: 244
Joined: 25 Aug 2019

Post 15 Sep 2019

boingy wrote:
14 Sep 2019
If you don't have a credit card or a paypal account how were you planning to pay? It's usual to need address details for any purchase in a web shop. If you don't fully trust the shop, don't buy anything there.
iDeal. It's an online payment method supported by many Dutch banks (and some from other European countries). This method is provided by many payment portals. But yeah, this is also why I usually don't use webshops which don't clearly provide all supported payment methods.
--- :reason:
Using the 'Power' Trio: Live 10 Suite (+ Push & Max 8 ), Reason 10 and Maschine Mk3 (+ the ultimate Komplete 12).
Blog: SynthFan (under heavy construction!)

User avatar
Lempface
Posts: 158
Joined: 27 Jan 2018

Post 23 Sep 2019

Clarisonix is worth the price of admission for me.
Reason 11 Suite | Bitwig Studio 3 | Native Instruments Komplete 12 Ultimate Collector's | Komplete Kontrol M32 | Maschine Mikro MK2 | Maschine Jam

User avatar
MrFigg
Posts: 3397
Joined: 20 Apr 2018

Post 23 Sep 2019

Sorry to repeat myself but can anybody say if the uni-vibe is any good?

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests