(Rap-ish Dance? :S) - (DEMO) Werd - Hands up dance fux (Dixie Remix)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Dixie1987

20 Nov 2016

Hey Guys,

Im new to the forum, so i would just like to say Hi and let you listen to a track ive been working on.

This is a remix of my friends track. The only part of his track i used is his vocals. This is Scottish Rap(yes thats a thing) so some people(most people) hehe might not understand the vocals.

The track is not mastered or even finished as im stuck at the moment but please have a listen and lety me know what you think.

PS. be easy on me, ive not been doing this long :)

Dixie1987

20 Nov 2016

The track is private so thats why it might not embed :(

You have to be logged into SoundCloud to listen to it. Sorry for being a pain

soundcloud.com/dixie1987/demo-werd-hands-up-dance-fux-dixie-remix/s-oK6lS

HepCat

20 Nov 2016

Make it public, l don't have a Soundcloud account :(

aRiver

21 Nov 2016

Pretty cool. Two things - try lowering piano volume a bit and maybe wider mix a bit with anything stereo like reverb, chorus, panning etc feels like it could be widened a bit very imo mix is good as is

p.s. would your friend be interested in singing for other projects?

Dixie1987

22 Nov 2016

Hepcat - Sorry, i cant till its finished :(

aRiver - Yeah i know what you mean. Im stuck, it seem that anything i do from this point makes it sound worse. I just cant get that clean mix right.

• Information