Reason 9 torrents for better downloads

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
jam-s

21 Jun 2016

You can get Reason 9 via Bittorrent:

https://www.propellerheads.se/support/d ... ittorrent/

QVprod

21 Jun 2016

Thanks I was wondering if they had the torrent downloads like before.

Rice

21 Jun 2016

Thanks, this is working a lot better

dustmoses

21 Jun 2016

I'm buying 9 on Friday (downloading the torrent now) but having the servers down couldn't be a worse product launch. I was hoping to demo 9 but I think you need to download it via the "try reason" on Propellerheads site to get the demo license.

Rice

21 Jun 2016

dustmoses wrote:...I was hoping to demo 9 but I think you need to download it via the "try reason" on Propellerheads site to get the demo license.
I've been trying to download the trial for hours but NO luck. However, I have downloaded the regular version but cannot enter "trial" mode or am I doing something wrong? I was under the impression that in trial mode you can use it as normal (save and open files), of course that's not possible in Demo mode. Once again, am I misunderstanding something here?

decibel

21 Jun 2016

first thing that crossed my mind when i woke up 5 mins ago ;)

Territan

22 Jun 2016

I finally had to get mine through the torrent, partly because my internet was dropping intermittently. This probably made me no friends among the seeders.

Also, my upload speed is toiletsville; I figure I'll hit a 1.00 ratio about the time R10 comes out. I understand the concept of "every little bit helps," but seriously, should I bother to keep the connection up if I'm only serving up the file at 10KB/m?
-This space intentionally left apathetic-

• Information