Forum feature idea: favorite threads function (for easy referencing in future)

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
JNeffLind

29 Jan 2015

So this place is awesome. There have already been a number of threads popping up with a ton of useful tips on things like "upfront vocals" or "sidechaining," etc. and I wonder if it'd be possible to have a feature where a user could save a list of threads for easy reference at a later date.

I know that one can subscribe to threads but it seems like that could get messy if a user follows a bunch of threads for discussion purposes.

Right now I just save threads as favorites in my browser but maybe this could be incorporated in a way that's native to the forum.

What do we all think? Would this be worth hassling Lunesis with?

Lunesis

29 Jan 2015

The problem is that I'm not the programmer, so I can only work with what they give me and make suggestions to the devs. Image

Ecopro

29 Jan 2015

Keep saving your favorites and when you have enough worth pinning, hit us up with the list, and we'll add them to the Tutorials and techniques Sub Forum. This is where useful threads should end up anyway.
Guts Electronic Mayhem

JNeffLind

29 Jan 2015

Lunesis wrote:The problem is that I'm not the programmer, so I can only work with what they give me and make suggestions to the devs. Image
You mean you don't have time to learn to program amongst all your forum moderating duties? It's like you actually have a life outside the forum or something... Sheesh. :s0959:
Ecopro wrote:Keep saving your favorites and when you have enough worth pinning, hit us up with the list, and we'll add them to the Tutorials and techniques Sub Forum. This is where useful threads should end up anyway.
Sounds like a good plan. Will do.

• Information