My first really electronic foray in Reason Essentials.

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Marketblandings

27 Jan 2015

I'm not completely comfortable composing in a really electronic style. Plus I am kind of tired of synths in general.
So that's exactly why I started this tune now.

It's maybe half-way done but would like comment from those of you who do electronica all the time.

Thanks

tibah

27 Jan 2015

I like the sound effects appearing about 1:10ish and the average "break" of the track there. Solo lead after that is also rather nice and also the first time the song itself gets a "theme", for me at least. Before that, it rather felt like "well, he did transpose stuff up and down" if that makes any sense. I don't like the octave bass that much. I could imagine some upright bass that is heavily processed by some weird effects instead. Just an idea.

If this is all on purpose, I wasn't here... at all! ;)

Marketblandings

27 Jan 2015

IchMensch wrote:I like the sound effects appearing about 1:10ish and the average "break" of the track there. Solo lead after that is also rather nice and also the first time the song itself gets a "theme", for me at least. Before that, it rather felt like "well, he did transpose stuff up and down" if that makes any sense.

If this is all on purpose, I wasn't here... at all! ;)
No no, IchMensch. I am having that same feeling that a theme doesn't come along soon enough.
Very good to have that confirmed.

tibah

27 Jan 2015

Just edited my first response with another idea. :)

• Information