The RE shop feels like a ghost town. Any release news?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
eusti

28 Jan 2015

Just in from Ochen K. Rack Extension's Facebook page:

"Ochen K. Rack Extensions
20 mins ·

Hey everybody. Just an update on Carve. I sent out the latest version to the beta group a few days ago. So far, no bug reports, which is encouraging. I've submitted the latest version to Propellerhead Software for acceptance testing. Barring any significant new bugs or rejection by Props, it shouldn't be too long now."

D.

Lizard

28 Jan 2015

If we have been looking for specters in Ghost town Hamu just dropped a bunch of CV related utilities and a new inexpensive Chorus device ($19usd).  Look interesting enough.

Last Alternative

28 Jan 2015

Because we don't have enough CV tools :rofl:
The chorus sounds great.

Selig- apologies. I didn't know we can't talk about politics here. It was an accident in my heated thoughts on the whole situation. Warning noted.
https://lastalternative.bandcamp.com
:reason: 12.7.4 | MacBook Pro (16”, 2021), OS Sonoma, M1 Max, 4TB SSD, 64GB RAM | quality instruments & gear

selig
RE Developer

28 Jan 2015

Last Alternative wrote:Because we don't have enough CV tools :rofl:
The chorus sounds great.

Selig- apologies. I didn't know we can't talk about politics here. It was an accident in my heated thoughts on the whole situation. Warning noted.
One can question whether it's possible to "talk" about politics ANYWHERE!   ;)

No worries at all, we're all learning here as we go! For the curious, the rules are posted at the top of the forums here:
http://www.reasontalk.com/post/forum-ru ... 1285816876

The line in question:

Please refrain from posting topics about religion and politics, as these topics are highly contentious and will be locked. Political and religious music in the music forum is acceptable but these threads may be locked if they lead to an argument, so if you don't agree with somebody's views please at least respect them and avoid instigating a fight. 
Selig Audio, LLC

Vesterager

28 Jan 2015

The chorus sounds great.

selig wrote:

No worries at all, we're all learning here as we go! For the curious, the rules are posted at the top of the forums here:
selig wrote:
The line in question:
selig wrote:
selig wrote:Please refrain from posting topics about religion and politics, as these topics are highly contentious and will be locked. Political and religious music in the music forum is acceptable but these threads may be locked if they lead to an argument, so if you don't agree with somebody's views please at least respect them and avoid instigating a fight. 

HAHA You can sing about important things, but you can't talk about them. Hilarious but necessary, I guess?

selig
RE Developer

28 Jan 2015

The chorus sounds great.

selig wrote:

selig wrote:
The line in question:
selig wrote:
selig wrote:Please refrain from posting topics about religion and politics, as these topics are highly contentious and will be locked. Political and religious music in the music forum is acceptable but these threads may be locked if they lead to an argument, so if you don't agree with somebody's views please at least respect them and avoid instigating a fight. 
Vesterager wrote:

HAHA You can sing about important things, but you can't talk about them. Hilarious but necessary, I guess?
Wait, who said anything about important things, I'm talking about politics and religion here! ;)

Sadly, you are correct. Or more accurately; we COULD talk about them, if we could TALK about them. ;)
Selig Audio, LLC

jappe

29 Jan 2015

The chorus sounds great.

selig wrote:

selig wrote:
The line in question:
selig wrote:
Vesterager wrote:

selig wrote:
Wait, who said anything about important things, I'm talking about politics and religion here! ;)

Sadly, you are correct. Or more accurately;
selig wrote:we COULD talk about them, if we could TALK about them.
selig wrote: ;)
We just need to setup that inner emotion compressor properly:-)

• Information