Finally got a capital Y

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
Yorick

15 Jan 2015

When I joined Props all those years ago... 2002? I went all lower case.
Thank goodness I can finally get a capital Y going. Whew....

Lunesis

16 Jan 2015

Yorick wrote:When I joined Props all those years ago... 2002? I went all lower case.
Thank goodness I can finally get a capital Y going. Whew....
Aaand you're also allowed to change your name at any time ;)

Julibee

16 Jan 2015

Since this is "The Lounge", I can finally say off-topic things like, "I can't even look at your user name without silently adding 'Alas, Poor' to the beginning of 'Yorick'", without someone yelling at me for just talking nonsense.

I can say that sort of thing here, right?
I'm still doing it wrong.
Bandcamp | Soundcloud | Twitter | .com

joeyluck

16 Jan 2015

Haha!  I just realized this.  I've always kept my name lower case with no space with Propellerhead to make logging in easier.  I'm gonna spread my wings here!

SteveDiverse

16 Jan 2015

i signed up on props (which is/was case sensitive) with 'stevediverse' ... i sent ph-support an email with a friendly request, and they changed it to 'SteveDiverse' ... pretty quickly I might add.  

(me never have issue with props support)
:reason: :reload: :record: :ignition: :refill: :re: | :rt: FTW

Yorick

16 Jan 2015

Julibee wrote:Since this is "The Lounge", I can finally say off-topic things like, "I can't even look at your user name without silently adding 'Alas, Poor' to the beginning of 'Yorick'", without someone yelling at me for just talking nonsense. I can say that sort of thing here, right?
You know what Jubilee, when I first created a chat pseudonym when I first got online decades ago, I had the name "Alas Poor Yorick" but everyone called me "Alas" (O_o)

So Yorick I became.

-008'

16 Jan 2015

I remember when I had to settle for dub08. I was just registering the software back then, wasnt thinking of a "forum name". Cool to finally have my correct spelling. :)
:reason: "Reason is not measured by size or height, but by principle.” -Epictetus

Free Kits and :refill: @ -008' Sounds

ScuzzyEye

16 Jan 2015

Yorick wrote:You know what Jubilee, when I first created a chat pseudonym when I first got online decades ago, I had the name "Alas Poor Yorick" but everyone called me "Alas" (O_o)

So Yorick I became.
Back in the BBS days (it was running MajorBBS software), I was "The Pumpkin King", but had the short handle "Jack" for the chat room. Everyone thought my real name was Jack (it's not), because not so many people had seen The Nightmare Before Christmas at that point.

• Information