Forgotten Clank Studios REs will be free from Jan 2025

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
dvdrtldg

Yesterday

Thread title says it all... Forgotten Clank Studios REs will be free from January 2025 https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/brow ... %20Studios

Anyone making much use of these? I like Omega Mastering Clipper (which was a Black Friday freebie) but haven't really checked out the rest

Bes
Competition Winner

Yesterday

i was hoping to see the cv support implemented eventually but i absolutely recommend them
- Certified Reason expert

Loque

Yesterday

The wave shaper is very powerful, but a bit too complicated for the irregular use...

Where do you get this info from?
Reason13, Win10

challism

Yesterday

So they must be calling it quits? Another one bites the dust. I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot of Devs do the same in the future. Sadly, the RE market really has lost momentum and excitement. At least they decided to give away their devices instead of just pulling them (allegedly). That's super cool of them. I have 4 of their devices and am looking forward to picking up the 5 I don't have. Thanks in advance, Forgotten Clank. PS, I don't think their name did them any favors.

Agree with Loque about Waveshaper. I suspect many of their devices (with the same GUI design as Waveshaper) are just as complex and powerful. I like their Mastering Clipper and Omega Trimmer.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

dvdrtldg

Yesterday

Loque wrote:
Yesterday
Where do you get this info from?
The Reason shop. If you click through to any of the individual Forgotten Clank REs, the info is there

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

1 minute ago

Nice of them to make their stuff free for sure.
I use the dynamic EQ sometimes, mostly to keep low end in check.

Yep the RE market doesn't feel as alive as it once was unfortunately. I think a lot of people just have what they want/need already. Or maybe that's just me.

• Information