Free plugin to give away, Audiothing Frostbyte 2

This forum is for anything not Reason related, if you just want to talk about other stuff. Please keep it friendly!
User avatar
Theo.M
Posts: 1229
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 09 Jul 2024

https://www.audiothing.net/effects/frostbite/

I already have it and got a free copy and the dev gave me his absolute blessing to give it away. I thought someone here might want it.

I thought the best, easiest and fairest thing to do is if you do think it's something you can use and won't resell it yourself, just indicate interest in a simple reply and I'll stop after 10 replies and then use an online randomizer to choose from the 10 and then PM you the code!

Cheers
Mac Studio M2 Ultra/64Gb/Apollo T-Bolt 3/OS 14.5.0/PT 2024/Nuendo 13
MSI GT77/13980HX/RTX 4090m/64GB/Arturia Minifuse 2/Win 11 Pro/S1 V6/Bitwig 5/Low DPC latency tuned

User avatar
huggermugger
Posts: 1414
Joined: 16 Jul 2021

Post 09 Jul 2024

It's this month's freebie at Plugin Boutique.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Theo.M
Posts: 1229
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 09 Jul 2024

Right that's how I got it. But you need to buy something there and I will also have a digital synsations to give away.

If ten people is too ambitious, I will just see if *anyone* wants it.

I bought it and paid for it years back, it's a really good plugin as are all the audiothings.
Mac Studio M2 Ultra/64Gb/Apollo T-Bolt 3/OS 14.5.0/PT 2024/Nuendo 13
MSI GT77/13980HX/RTX 4090m/64GB/Arturia Minifuse 2/Win 11 Pro/S1 V6/Bitwig 5/Low DPC latency tuned

sycon
Posts: 63
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 09 Jul 2024

Theo.M wrote: ↑
09 Jul 2024
I thought the best, easiest and fairest thing to do is if you do think it's something you can use and won't resell it yourself, just indicate interest in a simple reply and I'll stop after 10 replies and then use an online randomizer to choose from the 10 and then PM you the code!
Looks like a nice and fun plugin. I'm interested :)

User avatar
huggermugger
Posts: 1414
Joined: 16 Jul 2021

Post 09 Jul 2024

Theo.M wrote: ↑
09 Jul 2024

I bought it and paid for it years back, it's a really good plugin as are all the audiothings.
Agreed, I'm a big fan of AudioThings devices.

User avatar
Theo.M
Posts: 1229
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 09 Jul 2024

sycon wrote: ↑
09 Jul 2024
Theo.M wrote: ↑
09 Jul 2024
I thought the best, easiest and fairest thing to do is if you do think it's something you can use and won't resell it yourself, just indicate interest in a simple reply and I'll stop after 10 replies and then use an online randomizer to choose from the 10 and then PM you the code!
Looks like a nice and fun plugin. I'm interested :)
Cheers, noted and added :)
Mac Studio M2 Ultra/64Gb/Apollo T-Bolt 3/OS 14.5.0/PT 2024/Nuendo 13
MSI GT77/13980HX/RTX 4090m/64GB/Arturia Minifuse 2/Win 11 Pro/S1 V6/Bitwig 5/Low DPC latency tuned

User avatar
joeyluck
Moderator
Posts: 11177
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 09 Jul 2024

I was actually looking at buying something Plugin Boutique to get it. Thinking maybe Zynaptiq's Orange Vocoder Nano which is on sale for $19. Huge fan of all of their stuff. I have the Zynaptiq design bundle and vocoders are some of my favorite plugins, but do I need another...? πŸ€” Lol

For clarification, you don't have to add me to the list :)

User avatar
Theo.M
Posts: 1229
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 09 Jul 2024

joeyluck wrote: ↑
09 Jul 2024
I was actually looking at buying something Plugin Boutique to get it. Thinking maybe Zynaptiq's Orange Vocoder Nano which is on sale for $19. Huge fan of all of their stuff. I have the Zynaptiq design bundle and vocoders are some of my favorite plugins, but do I need another...? πŸ€” Lol

For clarification, you don't have to add me to the list :)
Why not? If you were going to buy something just to get that, now there's a chance to get it for zero and I'll draw by this time tomorrow, I won't let it just keep going on lol.

Nano is really good for the money but I am waiting till I can afford the 99 to go to upgrade to the full once. I bought the OG OV many years ago at prosoniq.
Point is, I think in this case that the big one has too much to offer and maybe you want to wait for a sale on that one? Orange Vocoder was always great, had a certain sound to it. Do they offer an upgrade path from nano? If so, that would make it a lot more worth it IMHO.
Mac Studio M2 Ultra/64Gb/Apollo T-Bolt 3/OS 14.5.0/PT 2024/Nuendo 13
MSI GT77/13980HX/RTX 4090m/64GB/Arturia Minifuse 2/Win 11 Pro/S1 V6/Bitwig 5/Low DPC latency tuned

User avatar
joeyluck
Moderator
Posts: 11177
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 09 Jul 2024

Theo.M wrote: ↑
09 Jul 2024
joeyluck wrote: ↑
09 Jul 2024
I was actually looking at buying something Plugin Boutique to get it. Thinking maybe Zynaptiq's Orange Vocoder Nano which is on sale for $19. Huge fan of all of their stuff. I have the Zynaptiq design bundle and vocoders are some of my favorite plugins, but do I need another...? πŸ€” Lol

For clarification, you don't have to add me to the list :)
Why not? If you were going to buy something just to get that, now there's a chance to get it for zero and I'll draw by this time tomorrow, I won't let it just keep going on lol.

Nano is really good for the money but I am waiting till I can afford the 99 to go to upgrade to the full once. I bought the OG OV many years ago at prosoniq.
Point is, I think in this case that the big one has too much to offer and maybe you want to wait for a sale on that one? Orange Vocoder was always great, had a certain sound to it. Do they offer an upgrade path from nano? If so, that would make it a lot more worth it IMHO.
Yeah that's my thought too. And it wouldn't be just buying something to get it. I keep a sort of wishlist and visit Plugin Boutique the beginning of each month to see what is offered for free with purchase and decide if that freebie is something I want and if it's time to get one of those other plugins I had been considering buying.

There is an upgrade path from Nano, which currently is $99. Not sure if that might go on sale as well when the full version is on sale. But $19 now and $99 to consider later isn't bad either.

User avatar
Theo.M
Posts: 1229
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 09 Jul 2024

joeyluck wrote: ↑
09 Jul 2024
Theo.M wrote: ↑
09 Jul 2024


Why not? If you were going to buy something just to get that, now there's a chance to get it for zero and I'll draw by this time tomorrow, I won't let it just keep going on lol.

Nano is really good for the money but I am waiting till I can afford the 99 to go to upgrade to the full once. I bought the OG OV many years ago at prosoniq.
Point is, I think in this case that the big one has too much to offer and maybe you want to wait for a sale on that one? Orange Vocoder was always great, had a certain sound to it. Do they offer an upgrade path from nano? If so, that would make it a lot more worth it IMHO.
Yeah that's my thought too. And it wouldn't be just buying something to get it. I keep a sort of wishlist and visit Plugin Boutique the beginning of each month to see what is offered for free with purchase and decide if that freebie is something I want and if it's time to get one of those other plugins I had been considering buying.

There is an upgrade path from Nano, which currently is $99. Not sure if that might go on sale as well when the full version is on sale. But $19 now and $99 to consider later isn't bad either.
Ok just saw the upgrade too, at 19$ I'll get nano as well so I can have some sort of vocoder aax plugin whilst I wait to afford the full version. It's something!
Mac Studio M2 Ultra/64Gb/Apollo T-Bolt 3/OS 14.5.0/PT 2024/Nuendo 13
MSI GT77/13980HX/RTX 4090m/64GB/Arturia Minifuse 2/Win 11 Pro/S1 V6/Bitwig 5/Low DPC latency tuned

User avatar
Theo.M
Posts: 1229
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 10 Jul 2024

Ok it's been close enough to 24 hours, so I will give this one to @Sycon.

There's been plenty of views. Next time I will make sure I give away a freebie when it's not freebie of the month at a store, LOL.

But I am glad someone can make use of it, that's all I can ask. A good plugin should never go to waste.

Cheers all, this one has been given away.

All the best.
Mac Studio M2 Ultra/64Gb/Apollo T-Bolt 3/OS 14.5.0/PT 2024/Nuendo 13
MSI GT77/13980HX/RTX 4090m/64GB/Arturia Minifuse 2/Win 11 Pro/S1 V6/Bitwig 5/Low DPC latency tuned

sycon
Posts: 63
Joined: 15 Jan 2015

Post 10 Jul 2024

Theo.M wrote: ↑
10 Jul 2024
Ok it's been close enough to 24 hours, so I will give this one to @Sycon.
Thank you very much! I will definitely find a use for it. I really appreciate that you took the time to talk to the developer and create this thread.

User avatar
Theo.M
Posts: 1229
Joined: 16 Jan 2015

Post 13 Jul 2024

Just got a digital synsations volume 1 from Audiodeluxe.

If anyone wants the digital synsations let me know and I'll get the reg code to you. I'll make it an easy first come first served for this one. I already have the full digital synth bundle from UVI myself (i.e. parts 1 and 2 and vintage synths bundle), and I can tell you this is a great sounding pack. GREAT fun and the current UVI player is fantastic with top notch arp/sequencer and many other features.

https://www.uvi.net/en/vintage-synth/di ... tions.html

600 presets, really well sampled classic digital synths, and it uses the free UVI player front end.

You need ilok for the LIBRARY authorisations though, that's how UVI do it, and it works well but you do NOT need a USB ilok key, and you can easily move the auth around an unlimited amount of times, and you can do that with 3 separate auths as you get 3 authorisations. I have mine on the PC laptop's ssd and the ilok key for the mac and still have an auth to spare. Audiodeluxe have currently stopped this promo so this is the time to give away this gift.
For composers who love the classic digital hardware synths of the 90's, this is for you.

Enjoy!
Mac Studio M2 Ultra/64Gb/Apollo T-Bolt 3/OS 14.5.0/PT 2024/Nuendo 13
MSI GT77/13980HX/RTX 4090m/64GB/Arturia Minifuse 2/Win 11 Pro/S1 V6/Bitwig 5/Low DPC latency tuned

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests