PH Shop upgraded

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Kategra

23 Jan 2015

It went from a red theme to a blue theme.

https://shop.propellerheads.se/

Lunesis

23 Jan 2015

Well, for those that didn't think ReasonTalk's blue was very Reasony.. ;)

Raveshaper

23 Jan 2015

I wonder if this means we will finally see the release of Carve by Ochen K.
:reason: :ignition: :re: :refillpacker: Enhanced by DataBridge v5

-008'

23 Jan 2015

Lunesis wrote:Well, for those that didn't think ReasonTalk's blue was very Reasony.. ;)
http://www.reasontalk.com/post/are-they ... ll-7265872
;)
:reason: "Reason is not measured by size or height, but by principle.” -Epictetus

Free Kits and :refill: @ -008' Sounds

joeyluck

23 Jan 2015

Lunesis wrote:Well, for those that didn't think ReasonTalk's blue was very Reasony.. ;)
Haha I was thinking the same thing. Think if people convinced you to go with a red theme...it would be nothing like the Propellerhead site! Lol. I bet they took notes from our forum ;)

No more rage shopping!

stratatonic

23 Jan 2015

A..n..d.......STILL no link to the company home page...
???

Namahs Amrak

23 Jan 2015

What the fuck are the decision-makers at Propellerhead thinking? Changing the colour of the shop to blue, but leaving the format the same, does not mesh with the newly launched main site at all. Did someone get paid to 'freshen' the page? Crikey, there's still no link from the shop back to the site proper. Really, what the fuck, man? Joey, please put a positive spin on this for me !
My Words are my ART

FrankJaeger

23 Jan 2015

I can hardly call this an "upgrade". They turned the red into sky blue and some grey and red buttons into pink/magenta and white.
Midniite Music
My Gear: 2021 Macbook Pro M1/UA Volt 176 Interface/JBL Series 3, 8" Monitors/Akai MPK mini mk3/

Kategra

23 Jan 2015

Namahs Amrak wrote:What the fuck are the decision-makers at Propellerhead thinking? Changing the colour of the shop to blue, but leaving the format the same, does not mesh with the newly launched main site at all. Did someone get paid to 'freshen' the page? Crikey, there's still no link from the shop back to the site proper. Really, what the fuck, man? Joey, please put a positive spin on this for me !
I think that it's just a small facelift, for the transition period, until they make it more inline with the rest of the site.

I would like them to add:
  • sort by price;
  • currently discounted;
  • email me when a product sells for less than X amount;
  • complete my bundle;
  • wish list.

Exowildebeest

23 Jan 2015

A bit lame.

Unreasony colours, yes.

WillyOD

23 Jan 2015

It's your every day modern web site update aka new color theme and social sharing crap. I've been slowly losing my faith in humanity, and this could be that last drop that pushes me over.
Well, maybe not, but I know I won't be spending any more time on propellerheads.se anymore :)
I used to make music but now I just cry on these forums. @diippii.com

Namahs Amrak

23 Jan 2015

1. Apply for job as web developer
2. Change half a dozen numerals in .css file
3. Get promoted to Marketing Manager
My Words are my ART

WillyOD

23 Jan 2015

The main page, gotta love it. Why fit everything on one screen when you can scroll down... a lot? I feel like I'm browsing an incoherent advertising campaign.
I used to make music but now I just cry on these forums. @diippii.com

Exowildebeest

23 Jan 2015

The blue and purple combination, while the word "shop" is still in propeller-red makes me weep.

EnochLight

23 Jan 2015

Is it really that big of a deal that the main page and the shop page are different formats?  I can think of other similar web stores that bear no resemblance to the company main page aside from a color here and there or company logo.  

Not a big deal, IMHO.
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

CharlyCharlzz

23 Jan 2015

I hope they are going to make blue dongles now because it suck iin Red with all these changes !

I know I could computer authorize but I like gliters .
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

pushedbutton

23 Jan 2015

I'm not speaking to them until they release Radical Kazoo.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

JoshuaPhilgarlic

23 Jan 2015

CharlyCharlzz wrote:I hope they are going to make blue dongles now because it suck iin Red with all these changes !
Maybe every dongle owner gets a free blue rubber johnny for free now??

CharlyCharlzz

23 Jan 2015

CharlyCharlzz wrote:I hope they are going to make blue dongles now because it suck iin Red with all these changes !
JoshuaPhilgarlic wrote: Maybe every dongle owner gets a free
JoshuaPhilgarlic wrote:blue
JoshuaPhilgarlic wrote: rubber johnny for free now??

bluberry flavor LOL ....... wel it's not yellow at least LOL
It does not die , it multiplies !

7.101 and I will upgrade maybe this summer .

JoshuaPhilgarlic

23 Jan 2015

JoshuaPhilgarlic wrote:Maybe every dongle owner gets a free blue rubber johnny for free now??
CharlyCharlzz wrote:

bluberry flavor LOL
Don't.Ever.Lick.Your.Ignition.Key!!! It can cause serious damage - to the dongle and to... don't even THINK about it :P !!!!

wikholm

23 Jan 2015

I'm pretty sure it was red yesterday.

It seems their number one priority was to launch the site January 22, and now they're busy trying to fix everything that wasn't finished by then. We'll probably have to wait a few weeks and see how (if) the new site "gels" before we spend too much effort on evaluating their effort.

That blue appears to be approximately the opposite of "Reason logo orange"
stratatonic wrote:A..n..d.......STILL no link to the company home page... ???
Well, once in the shop, they want you to stay in the shop, but there is a back door.

If you click either "Sign up" or "Contact" at the bottom of the page you'll get to a page on the "main site" (at least that's how it works when I write this). That page has a Propellerhead logo at the top, which you can click as usual, to get to the first page. They seem to like playing hide-n-seek.

hamu

23 Jan 2015

JoshuaPhilgarlic wrote: Maybe every dongle owner gets a free
JoshuaPhilgarlic wrote:blue
JoshuaPhilgarlic wrote: rubber johnny for free now??
CharlyCharlzz wrote:

bluberry flavor LOL ....... wel it's not yellow at least LOL
...and it's not purple with garlic flavour!
mouahahahaaa!!!
:crazy:

tumar

23 Jan 2015

Namahs Amrak wrote:What the fuck are the decision-makers at Propellerhead thinking? Changing the colour of the shop to blue, but leaving the format the same, does not mesh with the newly launched main site at all. Did someone get paid to 'freshen' the page? Crikey, there's still no link from the shop back to the site proper. Really, what the fuck, man? Joey, please put a positive spin on this for me !
Kategra wrote:
I think that it's just a small facelift, for the transition period, until they make it more inline with the rest of the site.

I would like them to add:
  • sort by price;
  • currently discounted;
  • email me when a product sells for less than X amount;
  • complete my bundle;
  • wish list.
Kategra wrote:
And they could reset all trial periods - as a new opening :D

zeebot

23 Jan 2015

JoshuaPhilgarlic wrote:Maybe every dongle owner gets a free blue rubber johnny for free now??
CharlyCharlzz wrote:

bluberry flavor LOL
JoshuaPhilgarlic wrote:
JoshuaPhilgarlic wrote:Don't.Ever.Lick.Your.Ignition.Key!!!
JoshuaPhilgarlic wrote: It can cause serious damage - to the dongle and to... don't even THINK about it :P !!!!
If you do lick it this is what will happen..

I have embraced Allihoopa. Come listen and play with my crap Figure loops here:
https://allihoopa.com/zeebot

They really are crap.

• Information