Parafilter - help!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
chimp_spanner

13 May 2024

Hey all, had this RE for ages but never used it because I cannot for the life of me figure out the sequencer. None of the modifiers work and once I've drawn in a point I can't do anything with it. Can't move it, delete it, nothing. Is this bugged/broken? Or am I a dumbdumb?

crimsonwarlock

13 May 2024

It's not broken, but a bit tricky to edit. The single-page (a long page though) user manual gives some info on how to edit things. The thing I couldn't find in the manual is that grabbing the dot let you move its level up and down, but grabbing the dot-location background lets you move the position in the sequence. Also, dragging from a position background with the alt-key pressed, creates a new linked node.

Link to the manual: https://shop-20220407094725533500000002 ... al_ENG.pdf
-------
Reached the breaking-point. CrimsonWarlock has left the forum.

BHK INSTRUMENTS
RE Developer

13 May 2024

Hope this helps,

1. To delete clips there are two options, either grab the ends (Orange area, not the start & end dots!) and shrink the clip from right to left or from left to right until it dissolves.
Or by holding ctrl and clicking the right mouse button. If a dot is set in the field, the right mouse button must be clicked twice, first deleting the dot and then the clip.

2.By holding shift you can move a selected dot to the left or the right without changing the positions of other dots in a clip.
Also drag the start and end dots into the clip to start automations delayed or to stop earlier in a clip.

3. And by holding the Alt key you can move a clip to the left andto the right if there are no other clips in the way.

There are more parafilter tutorials on the channel :thumbup:

chimp_spanner

21 May 2024

Just wanted to return to this and thank you for the help - can be a LITTLE fiddly at times but I do get it now. Cool device!

• Information