I'm in search of a spare Reason license. Does anyone have one you could give me?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
beare1998

27 Oct 2023

Hey there, amazing music creators!

I hope this message finds you all in a harmonious state of mind. I'm reaching out to this incredible community today with a humble request. I'm an aspiring music producer who has been passionately pursuing my musical dreams for quite some time now. Throughout my journey, I've come across numerous tools and software that have helped me express my creativity, but one particular gem has always eluded me: Reason.

With its unparalleled versatility and rich features, Reason has been my go-to platform for music production, enabling me to produce magnificent soundscapes and explore the full potential of my artistic visions. Unfortunately, due to certain circumstances, I find myself currently unable to acquire a license for this exceptional software.

I would be eternally grateful if any of you happen to have a spare Reason license that you no longer need or use. By gifting it to me, you would be granting a struggling artist the opportunity to dive headfirst into a world of limitless musical possibilities.

Rest assured, dear friends, your kindness will not go unnoticed. In return for your generosity, I promise to pay it forward by dedicating myself to creating awe-inspiring music and sharing it with the world. Your contribution will not only impact my artistic journey but also touch the lives of those who get to experience the music I create.

If you find it in your heart to help a fellow musician in need, please reach out to me via this platform or my email address: acbatvieb2007 [AT] gmail.com . I'm more than willing to discuss any terms or arrangements that would make the process convenient and fair for both parties involved.

Thank you from the depths of my musical soul for taking the time to read my post. Together, let's ensure that the flame of creativity continues to burn bright in the hearts of artists everywhere. Your support means the world to me.

Wishing you all the very best in your own musical endeavors!

Best regards,

James

EnochLight

27 Oct 2023

I literally had to approve this thread, because if it's a bot - that's pretty well done. :lol:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

MrFigg
Competition Winner

27 Oct 2023

Hahahahahahahahaha
AI?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

DaveyG

27 Oct 2023

On a similar note, if anyone has a spare Mercedes SLK I have a space in my garage for it. I'll pay it forwards by Detroit leaning about town, pretending I am half my age and not bald or hairy-arsed.

Loque

27 Oct 2023

Slimy spammy bot.
Reason12, Win10

jam-s

27 Oct 2023

My scammer detection meter just exploded.

jklok

27 Oct 2023

Just rent the R+ for a month at a time, it's only $20 less than a dollar a day and a lot less than a mocha cappuccino and a Netflix subscription, I dare say. There's also a remix competition where you can win a whole year of R+, so just grab it and get started. Let's all just get down to making some music.

EnochLight

27 Oct 2023

jklok wrote:
27 Oct 2023
Just rent the R+ for a month at a time, it's only $20 less than a dollar a day and a lot less than a mocha cappuccino and a Netflix subscription, I dare say. There's also a remix competition where you can win a whole year of R+, so just grab it and get started. Let's all just get down to making some music.
It’s a spam bot…
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite |  Reason 12 | i7 3770k @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro | Akai MPC Live 2 & Akai Force | Roland System 8, MX1, TB3 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

beare1998

28 Oct 2023

Hello guys! I just got home from school.

I'm replying to let you guys know that yes, I am a human. I wanted to have Reason but I'm broke, and I don't even have a supported payment method. This is the last resort, I have no other way than asking you guys like this. I'll super grateful if you had a spare one that you want to give, it could be Reason Lite, Limited, old Reason, or whatever you have. I need one to kickstart my music making journey.

I appreciate all of you for reading, replying to my post and supporting me, thank you!

Mattvank

28 Oct 2023

Until you earn money you can use Reaper and Vemberaudio Surge for exsample.
There are a lot of free DAW´s and Plugins. We hopefully wait for your results :puf_smile:

Thread can be closed :D

MrFigg
Competition Winner

28 Oct 2023

Mattvank wrote:
28 Oct 2023
There are a lot of free DAW´s and Plugins. We hopefully wait for your results :puf_smile:

And according to the first post he already has had access to a whole load of stuff so it appears to be more of a want than a need.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Aosta

28 Oct 2023

MrFigg wrote:
28 Oct 2023
And according to the first post he already has had access to a whole load of stuff so it appears to be more of a want than a need.
Tend the flame

beare1998

28 Oct 2023

Mattvank wrote:
28 Oct 2023

Thanks for your suggestion! I appreciate it.
MrFigg wrote:
28 Oct 2023
Actually they are all trial and free versions. I tried everything so that I can find a suitable DAW for myself. The only DAW that I own is an Ableton Live Lite license, which came from a keyboard I bought last year. However Ableton's workflow don't really suit me, it's pretty clunky. Other softwares might look modern but they're all the same, boring to use. Reason on the other hand, is very unique and fun to use; it boosts my creativity and productivity. That's why I chose Reason, but because I spent all my money into buying the keyboard, I got very little left. Maybe you're right, more of a want than a need, but one thing doesn't change: I prefer Reason over other DAWs and I can get the best out of me with Reason.

I am willing to exchange my Ableton Live Lite license and other stuff for a Reason license that you won't be using anymore.

Jackjackdaw

28 Oct 2023

I appreciate where you’re at . I had f. all money when I was younger. I think I got a Reason lite with a Korg controller, I had a look but I have lost the card for it. It’s reasonable enough to assume that someone will have one scratching around that they don’t need. Try on the ableton forum, they might not be so attached to their Reason licenses there!

beare1998

28 Oct 2023

Jackjackdaw wrote:
28 Oct 2023
I appreciate where you’re at . I had f. all money when I was younger. I think I got a Reason lite with a Korg controller, I had a look but I have lost the card for it. It’s reasonable enough to assume that someone will have one scratching around that they don’t need. Try on the ableton forum, they might not be so attached to their Reason licenses there!
Hello jackjackdaw! Thank you for understanding my situation right now! I'll consider asking on Ableton's forum. I appreciate you for taking time to reply my post :D

EnochLight

28 Oct 2023

Ok cool. Closing this thread. Email or PM the OP if you decide to be charitable. /mod

• Information